Crane Operator Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (164) - Start a Discussion

brand in Edmonton, Alberta

Best way to get journeyman ticket

Hi there, looking for some guidance from someone in the Edmonton crane industry. I have my oilfield crane journeyman, but no longer work in the field...

maine in Fresh Meadows, New York

Updated 59 months ago

BULL Sh#$@$%^* - 3 Replies

Are any of thes Job for Real I Have Applyed All Over the Country I Have Resmues All Over the InterNet 900 Confermed Reseved Resmues and Applactions...

CCO_ crane_operator in Pella, Iowa

Updated 59 months ago

Thinking about a change - 1 Reply

Howdy y'all, I'm thinking about getting into training and learning how to become crane op. Do y'all think there is work out there? Thanks.

Hartley in Cape Town, South Africa

Updated 59 months ago

Crane Operator - 2 Replies

I have been operating cranes for 15 years LinkBelts and Bucyrus Eries up to 60 ton.I am looking for a job in the Spokane Washington area or Seattle...

Hartley in Cape Town, South Africa

Updated 59 months ago

Experienced Operators - 2 Replies

Can any of you experienced guys help me get a foot in tha door with a good company?

Juan M Fernandez in Hernando, Florida

Updated 60 months ago

Need Help finding a EOE job - 2 Replies

I was a Navy Seabee, with CCO, NCCER level I,II,III. I have 91 college credits in looking for a great company to start a career. Willing to commute,...

brendan thompson in Toronto, Ontario

Updated 61 months ago

Interview Preparation - 5 Replies

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming crane operator interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

LeeB. in Arlington, Texas

Updated 61 months ago

crane operator - 2 Replies

I AM JUST LOST MY JOB,AS A CRANE OPERATOR.I HAVE 10 YEARS IN THE SCRAP YARD.AND 5 YEARS AS A CRANE OPERATOR.WOULD MOVE TO FLORIDA FOR THE JOB

jimoshea1@yahoo.com in Ireland

Updated 61 months ago

Jobs - 1 Reply

Has anyone ever got a job off this fourm????

eddyraharjo crane operator in Jakarta, Indonesia

Updated 62 months ago

Could someone help me please? - 9 Replies

hi, i'm a 2nd year uni student at manchester, and i was just wondering if someone could answer a few questions i have about operating cranes, for a...

drawls@alaska.net in Homer, Alaska

Updated 62 months ago

job needed - 1 Reply

I have over 25 years experience in crane operations. Both hydraulic and friction. Light and heavy. Short and long boom. Manitowoc, American ,...

hdeanda in Evanston, Wyoming

finding crane operator job

Im cco certifited cdl and dot physical card 10 yrs experienced with many different crane also bilingual in english and spanish willing to relocate ...

duhh in Southgate, Michigan

Updated 62 months ago

INC. company's HELL ALL OF THEM - 1 Reply

Well you know I've been have fun to night;But to be for real I don't care if your open shop or union time's wright now blow!All the open shop's...

James V in Deming, New Mexico

rookie lookin' for work

I am a newly certified operator with tss and tll specailty endorsments.I also have a class a cdl.I also have about a year of experience with other...

TUARO72 in Marietta, Georgia

Updated 62 months ago

new hire - 1 Reply

To work in plant crist pensacola fl you must go to a place in mobile al that gives a MORE THAN DOT drug screen/physical. What does MORE THAN mean????

Sambu Pradeep in Thiruvananthapuram, India

Mobile Crane Operater

I am crane operator for 6 years experience (India,KSA,Kuwait).I will looking for the job in Europion country.

johnny in Warner Robins, Georgia

looking for work

Johnny Truelove 7280 Bluestone Dr. Riverdale, GA 30296 Home:four 7 eight two 9 three fifty seventeen johnnytruelover@yahoo.com ...

bigmike in Lake Worth, Florida

Updated 63 months ago

Looking for per diem work - 2 Replies

Just got nccco card for large tele. have been operating drywall booms for 14 yrs and stinger cranes will start as rigger or operator assistant.Have...

davey wilson in United Kingdom

Certified Crane Operators NEEDED in Texas

LOOKING for crane operators for shorebased marine terminals along Texas Gulf Coast. Good company equipment to operate- for example LinkBelt 238...

jason helms in canton, Ohio

ncco operator for small or large hyd. looking for work

certified operator looking for work willing to travel have experiance from boomtruck to rt's to 175t mobil hyd. carrydeck forklift upto 80,000lbs...

Vip_barry@yahoo.com in Katy, Texas

Crane jobs coming up soon ??? Operator/foreman looking for some help

I'm willing to travel anywhere in the world. posting this in hopes some operators I don't know will do what we always do word of mouth apps in so we...

arereynolds in Milpitas, California

Updated 64 months ago

Any of you guys want a crane operators job? - 1 Reply

There are a lot of jobs if you look www.roadtechs.com or zachary construction has a few and check out indeed jobs Good Luck!

JAMSON SINAGA in Jakarta, Indonesia

Updated 65 months ago

looking for a job as crane operator - 2 Replies

i just got my certifecation as a crane back hoe operator i study for 1 one month in a drive and work on the the above heengine mean ,as well as i...

johnny truelove in Warner Robins, Georgia

Updated 65 months ago

LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB - 3 Replies

I would like to move south .I been operating cranes for 20yrs. I have run 18ton to 300t hyd cranes

Nathan in Wetaskiwin, Alberta

Looking for A Crane Operator Job

I am a certified journeyman, looking for a crane operator job, willing to travel. I live in Cold Lake, Alberta. You can contact me by email...

Peter Verhoef in Houten, Netherlands

Updated 65 months ago

Recruitment services for crane operators and other Lifting and Hoisting related jobs - 1 Reply

Is anyone aware of recruitment services fully dedicated to the market of Lifting and Hoisting, heavy lifting and crane rental? I'm currently in...

Ron Walton in Edmonton, Alberta

Updated 65 months ago

Demographics of industrial crane purchasers - 1 Reply

Hello, I am working with a crane manufacturer to try to help them with internet marketing efforts. As part of this work, we need to understand the...

Ron Walton in Edmonton, Alberta

What should the standard of training be For Crane and Hoist

I Believe that we as operators should be pushing our politicians to form a G-8 standard for our trade. Take the best policies(higher standard) of...

haulbot1@yahoo.com in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Updated 66 months ago

44 and layed off - 2 Replies

I have worked in a paper coating mill for the last 19 years. I belong to the USW union local 708. I have made a pretty good living so I really cant...

Matt in Port Neches, Texas

Updated 66 months ago

Oklahoma College of Contruction - 1 Reply

Think twice before wasting your $$$$$ They claim to have 85% placement or more.So far I can't even get company to call me back not even as rigger or...

sensi in Pompano Beach, Florida

Updated 67 months ago

The Obahma bail out - 5 Replies

Unless your in the Union don't expect to get a job our tax $$$$ will go only to the present members and their children & gay lovers so if u are not...

Bubba in Orlando, Florida

Updated 67 months ago

Will pay $1000 for good crane operator job - 4 Replies

Will pay $500 after 1st month $500 after 2nd month.I would be perfect for a cherry picker or truck mounted crane.I have my NCCO W/TLL will work with...

troy lofton in southern cal, California

Experienced crane operator needs work

I'm a experienced certified crane operator with my class A including all endorsements. can run many different types of heavy equipment, dozer...

carlos.aguilar71@yahoo.com in Fontana, California

Updated 67 months ago

Crane Operator looking for work, also many other types of heavy equipment. - 2 Replies

looking for work anywhere experienced operator with many different types of equipment. have all certs and licenses.

Sheababy in Dyersburg, Tennessee

crane operator

My fiance is getting ready to be deployed to Iraq this month and we were curious about family insurance coverage. I am pregnant and was wondering if...

mike in Quebec, Quebec

Updated 67 months ago

cranes - 2 Replies

were is the next job

Mike in Baytown, Texas

Updated 68 months ago

crane school - 6 Replies

can anyone suggest an enxpensive crane school in ky and tell me the requirements to get certified and licensed

haulbot1@yahoo.com in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Will pay $1000 for good Crane Job

I will pay $500 after 1st month $500 after 2nd I would be perfect for a cherry picker or truck mounted crane.If not in Southern Wis or Northern Ill....

bigjakesrq in sarasota, Florida

Updated 69 months ago

crane training (seat time) - 2 Replies

if any one has any info on moble crane training (cco) schools. i have been visiting many web sites on training. Iam wondering what school to enroll...

Thee king in Mobile, Alabama

Updated 69 months ago

NCCO operator looking for per diem work - 1 Reply

Looking for per diem work any where in ??? Very dependable and a great smooth operator.contact me at haulbot1@yahoo.com.NCCO Certified large...

Mostafa Haddad in Doha, Qatar

Updated 69 months ago

crane operator job - 3 Replies

I have been operating cranes for 30plus years. Jobs ranging from the oil and refinery business, paper mills, road work, pipeline work, and wind...

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

craneoperatorjob

i need job

cody in West Leyden, New York

i was woundering

im in high school and i going into the navy for heavy equipment operating and i was just woundering if being a crane operator pays better than...

kamal in Balikpapan, Indonesia

crane operator job

Crane operator i think did not only operete he must be maintenante and responsibility with crane

Chris

Best way to go about becoming a CCO? Any on the job training companies out there near PORT ARTHUR TEXAS?

I would like some experienced help on the different or best ways toward becoming a CCO. i really was thinking of some sort of school, but read you...

Chris

Best way to go about becoming a CCO? Any on the job training companies out there near PORT ARTHUR TEXAS?

I would like some experienced help on the different or best ways toward becoming a CCO. i really was thinking of some sort of school, but read you...

Chris

The General in West Palm Beach, Florida

Updated 72 months ago

employer loyalty - 3 Replies

good operators are hard to find.so why do crane operators have to go through hell to get the good jobs?

D.C. in San Diego, California

Updated 72 months ago

looking for a Crane Job in Los Angeles California - 1 Reply

Just got my NCCCO Certification for a boom truck. and also have a Class A CDL.

Scott in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Updated 72 months ago

H1B SPONSER - 3 Replies

I have been driving/operating Mobile Telescopic Cranes for 25 years. (Coles/Grove/Tadano/Kato/Demag/Liebherr/Faun. Upto 80 Tonnes and I am currently...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.