Crane Operator Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (164) - Start a Discussion

Steve Bird in United Kingdom

Updated 69 months ago

The Green Card System. - 1 Reply

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO WOULD KNOW OF A CRANE HIRE,OR CONSTRUCION COMPANY WHO WOULD SPONSER A PERMIT TO WORK FOR A EXPIERIENCE CRANE OPERATOR?

chris in Athens, Greece

Updated 69 months ago

crane for ship unloading - 6 Replies

I am looking for a crane to unload cargo fm ships, the most heavy cargo discharged in the port of my city are coils. Can you please advice me on what...

jeremiah in Glendale, Arizona

Updated 69 months ago

On The Job Training... Don't fool yourself .. - 3 Replies

OJT is the only way to get in the seat of a crane... A Training School can help you pass the CCO but you need 1000 hrs in the seat first. Schools...

steve bird in United Kingdom

h1b sponser needed by crane company in phoenix arizona please

Hi I am looking for a company to sponser me under the H1b visa. I have more than 20 year experience as a crane driver from 7 tonnes to 80 tonnes . I...

Matt

Updated 69 months ago

have crane curriculm book & class completed & core studies - 1 Reply

Am searching for a company to sponsor me to take NCCCO exam & certification for entry level position . Have NCEER certification for heavy equipment...

Matt

Updated 69 months ago

Hours in the Seat and Training - 1 Reply

1.)How many hours do you think an operator should have in the seat before he's certified? Is certification necessary, and is experience an issue?...

ivan J Lopez in Hialeah, Florida

Updated 71 months ago

crane operator - 1 Reply

Profile To enhance my career by working in the Construction Industry and making a solid contribution in a growth oriented organization while...

beth in New Braunfels, Texas

looking for a crane operators school in texas

my brother is looking for a school in texas where he can get certified as a crane operator. can anyone tell me who to contact.

Joe Sedlock in Canton, Ohio

Owner/Operator Looking for a Quest

Have been in business since 1986, Operate a 17 ton,80'tip height main,120' tip with jib. Have erected many buildings (steel,wood &prefab ) two story...

steven in San Antonio, Texas

Updated 73 months ago

What are the best crane operator qualifications and training to get ahead? - 2 Replies

What is the best training for becoming a crane operator? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective crane...

burpeefam@hotmail.com in Henderson, Nevada

Changing job industries

I have been in the Convention Industry for 25 years, as the rigging Foreman for a large contractor . I have lifted every machine made from around the...

burpeefam@hotmail.com in Henderson, Nevada

Changing job industries

I have been in the Convention Industry for 25 years, as the rigging Foreman for a large contractor . I have lifted every machine made from around the...

Dwight Bullock in Boston, Massachusetts

where to start

I've just found this sit and let me tell you, you guys have allot of grate information, I hope you got some of that good info, for me in my neck of...

scott in Frederick, Maryland

Updated 77 months ago

Cranes - 6 Replies

I think crane operaters get no respect - But , get all the blame

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.