Looking for Crane Job in Az.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

stamp1@*****.*** in Saint Paul, Minnesota

91 months ago

crane job in minnesota
Is there any good RT crane jobs none union in the 5 state area?
no disrespect to any unions, but you can never get in them,seems like you have to be like or family I guess?
thanks a veteran

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

joe in Lake Elsinore, California

72 months ago

Jerry in Glendale, Arizona said: After a 6 Month unwanted vacation due to a serious injury, I am ready to go back to work. I have 20 plus years experiance as a crane operator. I have my NCCO as well as OSHA 30. My experiance ranges from Tower cranes (sk-415) to crawler friction cranes (manitowoc 4100) e-mail with any info. thanks

Jerry,
I am looking for an operator to run our 4100 in Southern California on a prevailing wage project as well as 250T Kobelcos and various hydro cranes.
Joe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

andrew, in Phoenix, Arizona

66 months ago

I am a heavy equitment operator, I mainly build roads and big dirt pre grades. I have a strong growing fascination with cranes and rigging. i was wondering if anyone out there had in information on how to get into this field? Or if a company is looking for unexpierenced help i am a hard worker dependable 30 minutes early every day (i have a full time job now but would be willing to quite if the right things came my way) I AM WILLING TO START FROM THE BOTTOM! any information at all would be awesome on schools or how you got into the trade. my e-mail is fiftynuts@yahoo.com

thanks alot
andrew

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lisa@*****.*** in Nashville, Tennessee

62 months ago

Jerry in Glendale, Arizona said: After a 6 Month unwanted vacation due to a serious injury, I am ready to go back to work. I have 20 plus years experiance as a crane operator. I have my NCCO as well as OSHA 30. My experiance ranges from Tower cranes (sk-415) to crawler friction cranes (manitowoc 4100) e-mail with any info. thanks

Jerry,

I'm looking for a Crane operator for NM with the NCCCO cert and an CDL. Do you have that? If so email me your resume at lisa@telforcegroup.com

Jerry (from Glendale AZ) in Delta, Utah

59 months ago

joe in Lake Elsinore, California said: Jerry,
I am looking for an operator to run our 4100 in Southern California on a prevailing wage project as well as 250T Kobelcos and various hydro cranes.
Joe

email me with details please

vwdragracer@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lisa@*****.*** in Nashville, Tennessee

59 months ago

Jerry,

The job has been filled. I would like to get your resume so if I get another job opening I can contact you. You can email the resume to lisa@telforcegroup.com.

Thanks,

Lisa C

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

laneyr in Houston, Texas

54 months ago

We have a peiner tower crane going up sometime in Phoenix in Feb/March. Contact me if you are interested

jerryspearn in Phoenix, Arizona

54 months ago

laneyr in Houston, Texas said: We have a peiner tower crane going up sometime in Phoenix in Feb/March. Contact me if you are interested

Yes please contact me @ vwdragracer@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jerryspearn in Phoenix, Arizona

54 months ago

Laneyr in Houston. I don't see any way to contact you. I am finishing up a job in the next 2 weeks. Here is my contact info. Thanks

Email; vwdragracer@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.