crane saftey in nd

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Tony C in Spring Hill, Florida

36 months ago

Stay away from Journey in ND also. Same deal your license me nodda to them. Safety is lacking in the name of OIL FIELD $$. Key it out and lie to the customer seems the rule rather than fixing the problem. If you stand your ground you are labeled a primidona. 3 wells have blown up in the last 6 months and I have not once seen a safety man on any site. Argued with management for 4 months and the 3rd time they decided to change the pay structure I said I had enough. I only hope it is none of the guys I met up there that get hurt on the next accident site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Honest Guy in Stanley, North Dakota

35 months ago

kelly west in Longview, Texas said: Beware of TK Stanley in ND I will call them Crane Bandits they may be getting away with murder! They simply abuse cranes in the name of oilfield side load push pull drag anything goes load limit devices have been deactived allowing cranes to hoist tracks in air now travel two cranes load 40 feet in the air no fear oilfield different application stick your dynamic loard chart up the nccco you rode in on. these guy need mental help they cannot speake without the f--- boomb spewing from there lips. Hurry its on fire you and your mother f-bomb, they need much larger cranes two 75 ton cranes equal a 150 in there view,ther math is allso fuzzy on your paycheck beware truck lease not true Larry Pacific starts out as smooth talking gentleman,then once you are in turns to son of Lamar a foul speaking truck pusher, someone is going to be killed beware

You should be just prepared to catch a few F bombs when you pretend that you are a crane operator, 4 hours to rig down a simple lattice crane? A swamper could do it in an hour lol, such a joke, heck if you remember, you almost killed 2 when you rigged it down wrong, for the love of god you should hush. Your paycheck was too much for the skill that you provided, be honest and at least give the money to charity, after all paying you was charity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

LOL in Georgia

8 months ago

I worked for TK.. Crane operator. Beware the WV group. Bunch of renegades hicks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.