Excellent CRNA Opportunities

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Kelly in Atlanta, Georgia

98 months ago

I have several CRNA opportunities. My urgent locations are New Mexico, Texas and Illinois. These are regular full time positions offering relocation assistance, full benefits and competitive salaries. New graduates are welcomed! Also have a position for Chief CRNA, high salary, paid malpractice and paid retirement plan!

Not a match for you? Let's network! Who do you know?

If you or anyone you know would like to learn more, please contact Kelly Morgan - 866.574.8874 x5979 or kmorgan@trilliumhr.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

max in Miami, Florida

97 months ago

crna vr PA ?

max in Miami, Florida

97 months ago

crna or PA?.I am undecided

travia in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

97 months ago

I am in the same situation. I started out wanting to be a P.A. As I began taking my pre-req's I learned what a CRNA was? After careful thought, I have decided to become a CRNA. Both field are in healthcare, the deal breaker was the hours and salary difference.

maxrelis in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

97 months ago

thanks for your comment .I do think that CRNA will be the best for me.

pcastro in Los Angeles, California

95 months ago

Hey guys,

I was wondering where I can find more information about the CRNA career? Also, I've heard the school to become a CRNA is very hard to get into and VERY VERY hard to graduate from. Is it true? Also, How are the hours like? Anyone with any information/experiences that could offer any advices/tips would be great. I'm starting Nursing School this Feb 09' and I 100% sure that I want to get my Masters. Still need help deciding which career path I should choose. Thanks!

Fran in Traverse City, Michigan

87 months ago

pcastro in Los Angeles, California said: Hey guys,

I was wondering where I can find more information about the CRNA career? Also, I've heard the school to become a CRNA is very hard to get into and VERY VERY hard to graduate from. Is National office in Chicago it true? Also, How are the hours like? Anyone with any information/experiences that could offer any advices/tips would be great. I'm starting Nursing School this Feb 09' and I 100% sure that I want to get my Masters. Still need help deciding which career path I should follow.

Curt in Hamilton, Ohio

68 months ago

pcastro in Los Angeles, California said: Hey guys,

I was wondering where I can find more information about the CRNA career? Also, I've heard the school to become a CRNA is very hard to get into and VERY VERY hard to graduate from. Is it true? Also, How are the hours like? Anyone with any information/experiences that could offer any advices/tips would be great. I'm starting Nursing School this Feb 09' and I 100% sure that I want to get my Masters. Still need help deciding which career path I should choose. Thanks!

I suggest you log onto www.aana.com to look into CRNA as a career.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.