Need an experienced CT technologist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Wiliam D Clayton Sr in New Orleans, Louisiana

79 months ago

I am willing to interview for this position.I have been a registered CT Tech for 22 Years,worked on Siemans, Ge and Phillips Scanners all generations.I've been in the field now for 30 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Grady Lamar Sasser

79 months ago

nadira in Valsayn, Trinidad and Tobago said: Looking for an experienced CT tech to work on a 64 slice scanner. Could be someone ready to retire or someone who is willing to work in the Caribbean for a year.
E-mail at teranova@tstt.net.tt

I am a registered Radiological Technologist (R) and registered Computed Tomography Technologist (CT) via the ARRT. I also am a member of the ASRT. I have been registered in RAD since 1977 and CT since 1995. I have worked with Picker, Philips, GE and Toshiba scanners up through 16 slice levels. I was also the Radiology Department Supervisor for over 10 years at my last FT site. I am interested in this job possibility. Resume is available upon request. Thank you very much........Lamar Sasser

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nadira Kawall in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

79 months ago

Grady Lamar Sasser said: I am a registered Radiological Technologist (R) and registered Computed Tomography Technologist (CT) via the ARRT. I also am a member of the ASRT. I have been registered in RAD since 1977 and CT since 1995. I have worked with Picker, Philips, GE and Toshiba scanners up through 16 slice levels. I was also the Radiology Department Supervisor for over 10 years at my last FT site. I am interested in this job possibility. Resume is available upon request. Thank you very much........Lamar Sasser

Please e-mail your resume

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Grady Lamar Sasser in Walsenburg, Colorado

79 months ago

Nadira, thank you for the reply and request. I need a valid e-mail address with which to send my resume directly to you. I am unable to do this from this site. Also, I am from the state of Alabama, not Colorado, as the location for me shows. An apparent computer glitch. My e-mail address is correct. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Grady Lamar Sasser

Grady Lamar Sasser in Elba, Alabama

79 months ago

Home address correction successful.

melanie6613 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

Do you really need to certified in x-ray to become a CT Technician? If so, why? The modality is advanced from x-ray and there is a separate registry. Please explain.

Does anyone see this changing in the future? Can you go to school just to learn CT scan if that's what you want?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

taurus20 in Atlanta, Georgia

65 months ago

yes it is very important and required to be certified in x-ray 1st because CT scans use the same type of ionizing radiation used in x-ray. You need to know about radiation protection because this can be very dangerous to the patient. CT also uses a much higher dose of radiation than regular x-ray. It is to the safety of the patient to know that the CT tech doing their exam is professionally certified by the ARRT and knows what they are doing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Darshinigh@gmx.de in Viroqua, Wisconsin

65 months ago

nadira in Valsayn, Trinidad and Tobago said: Looking for an experienced CT tech to work on a 64 slice scanner. Could be someone ready to retire or someone who is willing to work in the Caribbean for a year.

I am a 13 years experienced CT Technologist willing to relocate, fully trained on Siemens 64 slicer and GE 64 slicer CT Scanners. I won STAR awards at my almost every work place. I am fluent in 4 international languages. I have international study, work and volunteer experience-Please contact me at my e mail ID darshinigh@gmx.de Thank you- Darshini

karen in Vineland, New Jersey

54 months ago

What type of CT scanner? I am proficent with GE,Siemens,and Toshiba. Let me know if this is what you need

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.