Finding work as a felon.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Dunlaptire in Newark, New Jersey

52 months ago

Their are many diffriculties,obsticle that come along with being a felon.we must keep our"re heads up" and stay deligent. aswell as focused.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Daddy in Detroit, Michigan

46 months ago

You got to kiddie me when it come to finding an even with an college degree an felon can past an drug and background check and still cant get my food in the door.i no longer proud to be a anmerican because they want to lower the wage then get rid of the middle class. the name of the game is The New World Order the have and have not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Daddy in Detroit, Michigan

46 months ago

You got to kiddie me when it come to finding employment even with an college degree a felon can past an drug and background check and still cant get there foot in the door.i no longer proud to be a american because they want to lower the wage then get rid of the middle class. the name of the game is The New World Order. the have and have not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Michele Gaytan in Los Angeles, California

45 months ago

I am having a hard time finding any kind of work I do not care if is cleaning a toilet I will do almost anything I do have my self-respect. I am in a program and I thank God for that because with all this negative I would find myself using again and at times I feel that is what the goverment wants me to do stay a negative statistic

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Michele Gaytan in Los Angeles, California

45 months ago

Dunlaptire in Newark, New Jersey said: Their are many diffriculties,obsticle that come along with being a felon.we must keep our"re heads up" and stay deligent. aswell as focused.

How do you keep your head up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.