NEED A JOB

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

MARY MCNEW in Blue Springs, Missouri

78 months ago

I NEED A JOB JANITOR/CUSTODIAN JOB THAT IS LOCATED IN BLUE SPRINGS I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE TOO.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MARY MCNEW in Blue Springs, Missouri

78 months ago

PLEASE HELP ME GET A CUSTODIAN JOB IN A SCHOOL OR HOSPITAL I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE JANITORIAL TOO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tanisha shy in Atlanta, Georgia

78 months ago

yes, I am in need of a job. i've got alot of cleaning experience not in a perfessional bussiness .but throughout my home and other resident homes. i've also had alot of cleaning experience in jobcorps where i got my diploma from. i am 23 yrs old. I stay in Conyers Ga but if you would if you have any open position. please contact me cuc i am willing to work hard and i'm ready to work i have worked in a perfessional building once cleaning.

if you will you can contact tanisha shy
at (770) 860-8934 ( home)
or (678) 770-5138 (cell#)

and you can cntact me at my e-mail at the bottom
please contact me as soon as possible thank you so very much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Halina in Kitchener, Ontario

70 months ago

I am looking for a company with long term growth opportunities.My current company is not doing well, and has been laying off employees.There is no job security,and more layoffs are expected.I am hard working,responsible,patient and precise in my job. My flexibility and ability to adapt and learn new tasks are assets with I believe would be an advantage to your organization.Please contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.