Part Time Work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

smithh85@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

61 months ago

I am Herbert Smith I am looking for a part time position in custodian/maintenance work in the evening.I am a senior custodian with the dekalb county government and,I,ve been with them for ten years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Godsproperty in College Station, Texas

61 months ago

Dear Reader,
I am in dire need of a job or leads, if there is anyone who could help please contact me. I’ve applied to many jobs without any luck so now I’m trying other methods such as this forum.
I have a BS in Agricultural Leadership from Texas A&M University class of 2006. I also studied Economics, Business Admn, Construction Science, Planning, and Marketing. I am a first generation college student and I’m just looking for another opportunity to live the life I planned on when I first walked on the Universities campus after high school. I have always worked ever since I turned 16 years old. I’ve been out of work for 4months and now I’m going insane because of it. I have tons of customer service experience, some management experience, and sales. I’m a very energetic and outgoing individual who will represent your company very well.
My main problem is I have two felony drug charges pending trial, because I’m innocent. I’m only guilty of being with the wrong crowd at wrong time. Unfortunately my former college friends and roommates will not admit to what was theirs so we’ve all been charged. However my case will not go to trial simply because I can’t afford to pay my lawyer. Therefore my case will be settled out of trial. I’ve been told by my lawyer that the state is offering probation but I’m reluctant because I don’t want this on my record because it will and already has destroy everything I’ve worked for in my life.
I’m willing to do any type of job, and relocate anywhere in the US as long as I have a job waiting.
Thanks
TM
t.mitch05@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

61 months ago

Hello, While we don't allow employers to post job opportunities in our forums, you may want to try searching for a job using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.