You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (38)

Leon Brinkerhoff in Albany, NY

92 months ago

I would like a custodian job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

barbara hile in Ithaca, New York

90 months ago

I been looking for a custiodian job for a long time, laterly I have been tring to get up in cornell but they keep on telling me that I'm not equalfind, I us to work up there in 2000 until they laid me off. I like doing that kind oif work can you help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

william menefee in Concord, California

90 months ago

I have 18 years exp.In custodian,janitorial and housekeeping looking for full time work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

90 months ago

william menefee said: I have 18 years exp.In custodian,janitorial and housekeeping looking for full time work

Have you tried doing a search for job listings containing matching keywords in the description? I used the Advanced Search link for this search that I think may help you out:
www.indeed.com/jobs?as_and=&as_phr=&as_any=Custodian+Janitor+Janitorial&as_not=&as_ttl=&as_cmp=&jt=all&st=&radius=25&l=Concord%2C+CA&fromage=any&limit=10&sort=

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lucius Bobo lll in Saint Louis, Missouri

88 months ago

i'm looking for job with great pay and benefitss

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

frank in Chula Vista, California

86 months ago

I have more than 25 years working in this kind of field, I am looking for a daytime and fulltime positon related in this job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas

85 months ago

This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. I would recommend doing a job search for a Custodian position on www.indeed.com.

Simply click on a job that looks interesting to you and you'll be directed to the website the job is originally posted on with directions on how to apply.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Brent in Bakersfield, California

85 months ago

don't forget about high schools,middle schools and elementary schools not just college. look for the School District Offices that is where you go apply ask for the M.O. or the M.O.T. department supervisor

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

charles Lopez in Minneapolis, Minnesota

84 months ago

looking for custdion job . I'm opened for salary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Irene A. Quintero in San Antonio, Texas

81 months ago

I am looking for a custodian job in San Antonio, Texas. I have 10 years experance. Please help me find a job. Perfer monday through friday. Morning shift only.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

ALAROCHEP@AOL.COM in Sun City, California

81 months ago

I been working in Riverside Unified District sens May As a sub.I live in Perris I will like to have a sterdy position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ALAROCHEP@AOL.COM in Sun City, California

81 months ago

I need to work a sterdy job .I like to know wen I am going to work to be prepare

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jerryrediker@yahoo.com in New Bedford, Massachusetts

77 months ago

I am looking for a job in NewBedford,MA,as a custodian worker in hospitals,supper- markets or department stores. Could you please send me adressess of near by opportunities??? Evening shift preferred.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

John Massaro in New Haven, Connecticut

77 months ago

I am looking for a janitor job have 28 yrs. experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

clyde andrew faith jr. in Saint Louis, Missouri

74 months ago

I wood like to know how to get a job as a custodian in the St.Louis arear I have 3-to5 years exp.from 1985 to 1991 is there such a tning as equal opertuneate age has everything to do with geting a` job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cham in Annandale, Virginia

74 months ago

I am looking for a job in the school ( as custodian ,cleaner) Fallschurch,VA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Courtney Jenkins in Chicago, Illinois

73 months ago

I am available to work for your company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cham.dinh in Annandale, Virginia

73 months ago

i would like a custodian job near Burke school ,VA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brenda elliott in Belton, Missouri

73 months ago

Leon Brinkerhoff in Albany, NY said: I would like a custodian job

i'm looking for a custodial job close to peculiar mo 64078 i have 10 years of experience
an i want to work in the school districts any one have any input or advice for me thanks! brenda email at!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

leathermandeborah@yahoo.com in Detroit, Michigan

73 months ago

I am trying to find employment in the custodial department, I have worked for the Detroit School Board as the aboved mentioned position for 6 years. I am open to any reasonable salary. thanks for your consideration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cherly in Los Angeles, California

70 months ago

where can i find a job for custodian?

70 months ago

Cherly you must be joking right?? you have one of the biggest school districts right in your back yard!!!! LA Unified School District I am sure has a website would probably even list open positions if they don't have any go apply for subs!!! let them see how you work and then let them decide if you are a good worker or not. Look for small school districts around your house not the schools ask for the district office or the M.O. or M.O.T. Department.

Heather Moss in Saint Louis, Missouri

68 months ago

I live in St.Charles Mo I have six months experience Custodian I would love just to find a job in that again

kenneth bodimer in Saint Louis, Missouri

67 months ago

kenneth bodimer
231 vida
lemay missouri 63125

i am looking for a custodian job in st louis missouri . have 5 years experiance. done all floor care .. and cleaning of schools .. im 46 years old please call..

kenneth bodimer in Saint Louis, Missouri

67 months ago

looking for a school custodian job in st louis missouri
if you can help please email me

ERIK D SAEZ in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

I WANT TO GET A JOB TO SUPPORT MY FAMLIY SO PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE I NEED HELP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Erik times are really tough right now for everyone again go to the school district offices and apply do not give up take any position available benis or not 3.5 hours or 8 to get your foot in the door!!! work your tale off and do not cause any drama I wish I could get rid of my drama night crew and hire someone who is willing to work!!!

Louis Quinones in Rancho Cucamonga, California

66 months ago

Currently seeking employment with the Rancho Cucamonga school district or as a city worker??? I have years of experience in all construction areas. Landscaping,painting,roofing,concrete,carpentry,general maintanence.

avis b jones in Stone Mountain, Georgia

63 months ago

barbara hile in Ithaca, New York said: I been looking for a custiodian job for a long time, laterly I have been tring to get up in cornell but they keep on telling me that I'm not equalfind, I us to work up there in 2000 until they laid me off. I like doing that kind oif work can you help me.

i have been looking for acustodian have 2 years exp i worked it emory law school as a leader custodian as a floor tech

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Keena in Statesville, North Carolina

63 months ago

I willd like to to know where to go fill out appplication for an custodian

MiCHELLE PERDUE in Atlanta, Georgia

63 months ago

I have being looking for a custodian job for a month in a halve now and I being tring to get in emory custodian job and I haven't had any luck with them they ask

questions like whom do you know that works at emory and I don't know anyone at emory. I have being in the custodian job for 12 years and I have being

unemployed for two years in custodian, I have work at others places but I have not enjoy the work I was doing their I only enjoy working as a custodian,

and a housekeeper in business offices, and I have work at Hotels, Marriott, and motel 6 working at hotels, and motel or very experinece I like working at

business offices. I have being tring to get in emory, school, offices buildings, could someone help me find me a job in custodian at emory or schools. in Atlanta

63 months ago

Do you have a High School diploma or a GED? Michelle look at your spelling do you fill out the applications like that? being = been halve= half ??? If someone turned in an appliction with mispelled words like that I would throw it in the trash! You also need to take into effect the ECONOMY right now!!! It is hard to get a job when they have no openings do a google search for School districts within your zipcode and expand from there I would travel in a 30 mile radius from my home for a good job also keep in mind that the wage may seem low but the benefits need to be added into it also.

leigh HOLLENBECK in Land O Lakes, Florida

63 months ago

Brent in Bakersfield, California said: don't forget about high schools,middle schools and elementary schools not just college. look for the School District Offices that is where you go apply ask for the M.O. or the M.O.T. department supervisor

ur my favorite

leigh HOLLENBECK in Land O Lakes, Florida

63 months ago

i want this job because it will make me be around kids and i realy love them not in a weird way

62 months ago

Hollenbeck why am I your favorite?

Norman Boucher in Nashua, New Hampshire

62 months ago

charles Lopez in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: looking for custdion job . I'm opened for salary.

I'AM NORMAN Looking for a full-TIME JOB AS A CUSTODIAN I HAVE THE EXP TO DO THE JOB 8/1/YEARS DOING THIS KIND OF WORK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Norman Boucher in Nashua, New Hampshire

62 months ago

I NORMAN BOUCHER OF NASHUA,N.H 03062 WHEN YOU HAVE AN OPENING PLEASE LET ME KNOW I HAVE 8/1/2 YEARS EXP DOING THIS KIND OF WORK I ALSO KNOW HOW TO STRIP FLOORS AND 2 COATS OF WAX ON PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN THERES AN OPENING 40/HRS A WEEK AND IF THERESANY OVERTIME I CAN DO IT. THANKS AND HAVE GOOD DAY. NORMAN

KELVINDRAKEFORD in Charlotte, North Carolina

61 months ago

MY WORK PERFORMANCE A PLUS

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.