custodian

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

ferm610@aol.com in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

I have been a custodian for the past seven years. I can strip, wax, paint remove grafitti, take out trash, move furniture and all other custodial needs. I am always on time and I make sure that my job is complete before leaving my work site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

luciusbobo in Saint Louis, Missouri

69 months ago

LUCIUS JAMES BOBO lll

9469 Yorktown Drive
St. Louis Mo.

JANUARY 1, 2009

To Whom it may concern:

I am interest in employment with your company as a custodian. I am offering over twenty years of work experience in this field. I would definitely be an assest to your company because I bring a vast background of experience in all floor equipment and cleaning suppies

I am knowledgeable in all floor equipment such as extractor, auto scrubber, burnisher, vacuum, and all chemicals and cleaning related.

I have included my resume, I welcome the opportunity to meet and interview with you.

Sincerely

LUCIUS JAMES BOB lll

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

luciusbobo in Saint Louis, Missouri

69 months ago

LUCIUS JAMES BOBO lll

9469 Yorktown Drive
St. Louis, Mo.

JANUARY 1, 2009

To whom it may concern:

I am interest in employment with your company as a custodian. I am offering over twenty years of work experience in this field. I would definitely be an assest to your company because I bring a vast background of experience in all floor equipment and cleaning suppies.

I am knowledgeable in all floor equipment such as extractor. shampooer, auto scrubber, burnish, vacuum, and all chemicals and cleaning related.

I have included my resume. I welcome the opportunity to meet and interview with you.

Sincerely

LUCIUS JAMES BOBO lll

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.