janitorial

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

joyce speed in Sacramento, California

48 months ago

hi my name is joyce speed i beenm unemplyed for three years. i am looking for a janitorial job asap. i did work at sutter hospital for ten years as a housekeeper. i retired from there. i have done some janitorial work in the past. i have never learn to strip and wax floors but willing to learn. i have cleaned offices and patients room at the hospital.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

brandthman in Brookfield, Illinois

48 months ago

Hi My name is Brandon Rybarczyk I know you don't know me but, I neeed some advice I'm 24 I work as a costodian as well,but for goverment contractor witch deals with business services,and janitorial training. I have been doing this for 7 months,but i'm just wondering as to why you didn't wax/buff or strip floors? if you were their for 10 years. The reason I'm asking is becasue I don't wax,buff/ or strip because I only get 4.30 hours a day due to over 60% buget cuts also plus part time but pay is good. the reason I'm asking is I'm think of applying as one in a hospital casue its full time,also I want learn these skills aslo but hearing this on what said makes me questionalbe on weather I should.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brandthman in Brookfield, Illinois

48 months ago

joyce speed in Sacramento, California said: hi my name is joyce speed i beenm unemplyed for three years. i am looking for a janitorial job asap. i did work at sutter hospital for ten years as a housekeeper. i retired from there. i have done some janitorial work in the past. i have never learn to strip and wax floors but willing to learn. i have cleaned offices and patients room at the hospital.

My mistake read my comment i sent you,my username is brandthman

wilkz1 in Springfield Gardens, New York

44 months ago

my name is Kelvin K. Wilks, i am very interested in janitorial work, as a porter i have experience as a porter also as a sanitation department supervisor for porters and productive sanitation department at caterering as in Caterair International services at kennedy airport , i supervise porters for Jani King for 6 months, i always like the work, and enjoy the work when i were there , so i when in another field as a truck driver with cdl license class b which was more money at the time and enjoy that for years, i am a person that do my best at what ever i choose to do, i would be a great employee for that position as a porter, i what i love to do.

RICK CANTU in Oceanside, California

42 months ago

Hi my name is Rick Cantu, I am unemployed and looking for a full position as a janitor in the North County, I have experience carpet cleaning/carpet installation and removal, stripping and waxing floors. I have about 10years of experience in the custodial/janitorial business. I have done a variety of duties in this field from basic cleaning, exp. vaccume cleaning, mopping floors, cleaning windows to minor repairs of furniture, windows, walls and small appliances. I have owned my own carpet cleaning business for about 10 years and still have my own truck mount carpet cleaning machine. Please consider me for any position you might have available.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.