janitorial

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

joyce speed in Sacramento, California

53 months ago

hi my name is joyce speed i beenm unemplyed for three years. i am looking for a janitorial job asap. i did work at sutter hospital for ten years as a housekeeper. i retired from there. i have done some janitorial work in the past. i have never learn to strip and wax floors but willing to learn. i have cleaned offices and patients room at the hospital.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wilkz1 in Springfield Gardens, New York

49 months ago

my name is Kelvin K. Wilks, i am very interested in janitorial work, as a porter i have experience as a porter also as a sanitation department supervisor for porters and productive sanitation department at caterering as in Caterair International services at kennedy airport , i supervise porters for Jani King for 6 months, i always like the work, and enjoy the work when i were there , so i when in another field as a truck driver with cdl license class b which was more money at the time and enjoy that for years, i am a person that do my best at what ever i choose to do, i would be a great employee for that position as a porter, i what i love to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.