Tips for customer care representative interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming customer care representative interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

LJ in Columbus, Georgia

104 months ago

Anthony,
The most common question asked in these interviews is in the form of a situation the interviewer creates. This normally has to do w/a customer who is upset, and possibly verbally abusive. You will be asked how you would handle the situation-ie: how would you calm the customer, and how would you solve the problem in the most efficient way?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

KayC in Nampa, Idaho

85 months ago

i would use a calming voice when talking to the cutomer and tell the customer that i can help them if they can calmly explain to me what is wrong and why its wrong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sania in Kingston, Jamaica

68 months ago

The best strategy is to remain calm, be attentive, reasure the customer that your can help if they will calm and relate their concern. Use phrases such as, I understand your concern, you have all right to be angry but they must calm down if you are to properly assist him/her, allow the customer to feel important and reasure the customer that their conern is your concern.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

Beauty in Foreshore, South Africa

12 months ago

LJ in Columbus, Georgia said: Anthony,
The most common question asked in these interviews is in the form of a situation the interviewer creates. This normally has to do w/a customer who is upset, and possibly verbally abusive. You will be asked how you would handle the situation-ie: how would you calm the customer, and how would you solve the problem in the most efficient way?

I will be making sure that i'll be nice with my customer and understand, listen what the customer said and respect that, and solve the customer in a good manner by resolving the matter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.