Current Discussions (219) - Start a Discussion

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

Updated 71 months ago

i would love to work in your company - 1 Reply

i would love to work in your company .

pippo1414 in Stone Mountain, Georgia

Updated 71 months ago

Customer Service/Receptionist seeking Full-Time Job ASAP - 3 Replies

My name is Jonathan Greenwood, and I'm seeking a full-time job in the Customer Service or Admin/Clerical fields. I have 11 years experience in...

Updated 71 months ago

LOOKING FOR FULLTIME EMPLOYMENT - 1 Reply

I AM A FULLTIME ASSISTANT MANAGER AT A FAST FOOD RESTUARANT. I HAVE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. I TYPE 45-50WPM. I HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN...

Sherlynthia Jonea in Atlanta, Georgia

Updated 71 months ago

looking to have ajob with airlines - 1 Reply

iam 55 years old my experiance in airlines job as station manager and commercial representative for syrian airlines is about 5+4 for each and ground...

Oscar E. Silva

Updated 71 months ago

search for job - 2 Replies

iam 55years old i have been working with syrian airlines since 1976 at damascus airport. with maney diferent type of work /passengers service ramp,...

Updated 71 months ago

CSR / Experienced Call Center Supv. - 1 Reply

Seeking employment in the Torrance, CA area. I have experience and am extremely Customer Service oriented. I also have good computer skills and...

nazir ali in Homs, Syrian Arab Republic

the winter is coming

it will be great chance to get job with dalta airlines in barcelona airport who belive that?

how to keep your self?

no ........non comment!!!!!1

may be yes may be no?

please correct my city place itis damascus not homs???

job searching

doesno matter what ever the chance will be . we have to do our best to keep our life in good level .

karen in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

single mom desperately seeking new job

HI, i have just moved to beautiful Arizona and willing to work hard. Very honest and dependable need to make money and find a place for my son and I....

karen in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

single mom desperately seeking new job

HI, i have just moved to beautiful Arizona and willing to work hard. Very honest and dependable need to make money and find a place for my son and I....

Cee in New York, New York

Updated 72 months ago

CSR - 1 Reply

I am looking for a part-time position with a successful company located in the Greenville and/or surrounding area. I have a lot of experience in...

Ageezy in Liverpool, New York

Why are people not logging on to www.indeed.com

I've used indeed.com on multiple occasions and the results that i get are amazing no matter what city or even state you are in this web site can...

stephanie waters

cus needs repair on dish

a services tech will be at your home as soon as possible to assist you with the problem and i apoligize for the inconvenience

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

Updated 72 months ago

Seeking Customer Service Position - 3 Replies

I have over 10 years experience in Customer Service. I'm looking for a full time position with benefis that will provide me the opportunity to grow...

Jo Melar in Lehigh Acres, Florida

Manager/CSR

I am a very dependable, honest, hard working girl. Looking for a full time job. Worked for BP for 12 years 8 of those I managed. Relocated to Flordia...

Debi Gillette in Concord, California

Customer Service Rep. Job-Looking for work

I am currently seeking a position as a customer service rep. part time is ok full time is my goal .

Juanita Lynch in Cleveland, Ohio

Updated 73 months ago

CSR - 2 Replies

IAM INTERESTED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE JOB I HAVE 20YRS OF CUTOMER SERVICE HANDLING DIFFERENT TASK OF JOBS, SERIOUS AND HARD WORKING DEPENDABLE, LOOKING...

Paula Yenglin in Indianapolis, Indiana

Updated 73 months ago

Changing careers can be hard, but you need to look at all aspects of what you did, not just the general descript of your job - 2 Replies

When I look at being in Law Enforcement for so many years, I don't just look at arresting people, going to jails/prisons, etc.'; I look at the...

steph in Dayton, Ohio

Updated 73 months ago

need a job - 2 Replies

Im looking for a job from 2 pm on I am a good worker and learn fast as well .I was laid off in Oct 2007 so please help me need a job I would love to...

MARIE HIDALGO in San Bernardino, California

Updated 73 months ago

CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE - 1 Reply

I HAVE OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVIC,I LOVE TO WORK WITH THE PUBLIC,I CAN FINISH ANY TASK GIVIN TO ME IN A TIMELY MANNER.

ANGELA REDDEN WALKER in Little Rock, Arkansas

Updated 73 months ago

Appliance repair and service technician - 2 Replies

Hello My name is Chue Vang, I look for job and I have 10 years experience about the appliances, in shop repair and field service an other I attach...

larachel ligon in Houston, Texas

job

i am a dependable, hard worker and i been on several interviews and still have no job. I have 6 years of customer service experience and still no...

YANKIEL in Louisville, Kentucky

Updated 73 months ago

permanant customer service position - 5 Replies

I AM HAVE OVER 20 YEARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERENCE AND AM LOOKING TO START A FULL TIME JOB ASAP. CALL CENTER OR RESEARCH POSITION AS WELL

Jenny in Marengo, Illinois

Updated 73 months ago

need a job with flexable hours - 2 Replies

I have no luck in finding a job in my area. Iam a hard worker,and i have sales,cusstomer service, and call center expierience. I have sold Pre-Paid...

Jenny in Marengo, Illinois

Updated 73 months ago

JOBS!!! - 1 Reply

You know for the last three weeks..I have been job searching..Everyday I am out there on the streets looking for a job..Knowing that I have two kids...

Monica in Miami, Florida

CSR or Office Manager position

I'm an energetic, self motivated, fast learning, proffesional individual. Ready to be given an opportunity to prove my skills in the above named...

Doris Hilton in Honolulu, Hawaii

Need Customer Service position in Atlanata /Landing Oct 2008

I am an experienced customer service representativeo, living in Honolulu helping one of my children in the military. Moving back in October 2008,...

The 1 Who Don't Cheat!!! in Schaumburg, Illinois

Updated 74 months ago

Available dedicated hopeful employee - 2 Replies

8 years customer service experience. 36 wpm. Seeking job in retail environment, preferably full-time, but will accept available part time positions...

lisa rouse in Akron, Ohio

I live in Canton, Ohio one of the Top 10 dying cities in the Country (forbes magzine)

I just got married and have a child I have looked for work for 7 months, I have alot of sales exp, clerical, legal, customer service, i subcontracted...

lisa rouse in Akron, Ohio

I live in Canton, Ohio one of the Top 10 dying cities in the Country (forbes magzine)

I just got married and have a child I have looked for work for 7 months, I have alot of sales exp, clerical, legal, customer service, i subcontracted...

denisemcelveen in Vallejo, California

Updated 74 months ago

Job Hunting - 4 Replies

Looking for a job is very difficult. No company is hiring-even though they have jobs posted online like at snag a job. I am willing to work...

Aundria Stanley in Los Angeles, California

Updated 74 months ago

Need a JOb - 1 Reply

Please help

Richard Gaydos in Clemmons, North Carolina

25 years retail manager exp. looking for a job

I have been a retail store manager for 25 years and was downsized in may of 2008. I have dealt with sports, grocery drug and food industry.

Alice W. in Macon, Georgia

Updated 74 months ago

Beware of One Hour AC and Direct Hire Temp Agencies... - 1 Reply

Should I say Steve "Roast" acker.The mordern day supremacist.It was just exposed to me in the first interview.I never thought in my few years being...

amy in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Updated 75 months ago

Hard worker - 1 Reply

I worked for the postal service for nearly 10 years doing various jobs, can be a leader and a team worker. Eager to get back to work after several...

anthony thompson in Dallas, Texas

need customer service job

20 years of great outstanding customer service skills and retail management skills . having trouble finding right job my skills are many.my phone...

Ms Criminal Justice in Canton, Ohio

Updated 75 months ago

I need to find a job - 2 Replies

I have been seeking employment for customer service I have 10 years experience

BHeld in Merchantville, New Jersey

Updated 75 months ago

temp agencies - 14 Replies

Temp agencies! are a waste of time. You apply and they call you and waste your time by spending an hour or more testing you and then have nothing to...

Sharon in Charlotte, North Carolina

I am trying to find a training or hr position in Charlotte,NC

I have been out of the working force for 4 years and I have had several interviews but no luck in landing a job. I am only able to get temp or...

xiola chubert in Elk Grove, California

Updated 75 months ago

job hunting - 1 Reply

i need a job in the customer service field, i have many years of experience. Due to downsizing of many corporations, this is becoming an issue with...

Elaine Barnett in Las Vegas, Nevada

RE-LOCATING TO CARLSBAD, SAN DIEGO,CA

I have had several years of Customer Service, in Medical Insurance or Dr's Office. or any call center environment. would also like a homebased job...

Carol in Overland Park, Kansas

Need a job

Husband laid off job--am a former teacher and would love to change careers-in social work, retail, or any opportunity for someone with great...

Marie Taylor in Tampa, Florida

Updated 75 months ago

Customer service rep or supervisor - 1 Reply

I have plenty of customer service experience along with management. If you are lokking for a hard worker that always wears a smile and is...

Rocio Bedoya in Lorton, Virginia

Customer Service Representative

I am have over 8 years of Customer service experience and A'm looking for better oportunities.I work well with others,and adapt to many working...

BelievePublications@comcast.net in Atlantic City, New Jersey

Updated 76 months ago

JOBLESS - 4 Replies

EX-OFFENDER/REHABILTATED,NEED A CHANCE TO EMPLOYMENT, HARD WORK, NO PROBLEM, ALWAYS WILLING TO LEARN. PREVIOUS JOBS WERE IN THE NURSING...

BelievePublications@comcast.net in Atlantic City, New Jersey

Updated 76 months ago

Seeking Employment - 2 Replies

I am a mature male of 54 years young.I am seeking employment as an customer service rep., I have 15-20 years experience.I am an ex-offender,...

William in San Francisco, California

La Cross

I am a well travelled San Francisco native with over 15 years of customer service and retail management experience. I am looking for a position in...

lois in Greensboro, North Carolina

Updated 76 months ago

looking for employment in the clerical field and customer service field - 4 Replies

i'm a very easy going employee. i work well with other and i adapt to many working enviroments. i'm a fast learner. i need to be employed by a...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.