Customer Service Representative Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (222) - Start a Discussion

BelievePublications@comcast.net in Atlantic City, New Jersey

Updated 77 months ago

Seeking Employment - 2 Replies

I am a mature male of 54 years young.I am seeking employment as an customer service rep., I have 15-20 years experience.I am an ex-offender,...

William in San Francisco, California

La Cross

I am a well travelled San Francisco native with over 15 years of customer service and retail management experience. I am looking for a position in...

lois in Greensboro, North Carolina

Updated 77 months ago

looking for employment in the clerical field and customer service field - 4 Replies

i'm a very easy going employee. i work well with other and i adapt to many working enviroments. i'm a fast learner. i need to be employed by a...

alice carpenter

photographs

I am over 50 and i have worked with photos for 30 years.My co.is moving out of my reach and I really need a job i was a cashier for 12 yrs.but donot...

Lillian Hayslip in San Antonio, Texas

Updated 78 months ago

Work for retirees - 1 Reply

I am an experienced claims processor, admin/clerical worker, but since I'm retired, employers assume I don't really need a job or the extra money....

howardnagle@yahoo.com in Winchester, Tennessee

Updated 78 months ago

CHANGING JOBS - 1 Reply

I have worked for Kennestone Hospital for 7 1/2 years in the precert dept. I have been passed over for several promations. I feel at this time that I...

BETTY JONES in Shreveport, Louisiana

Updated 78 months ago

AGE 38 - 1 Reply

I WOULD LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A JOB IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I HAVE 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD

pdsmith2002 in Woodridge, Illinois

Updated 79 months ago

RELOCATING - 1 Reply

HI,I AM INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO COLUMBUS OHIO ....I LIVE IN TOLEDO, OHIO AND JOBS ARE LEAVING HERE QUICKLY THAT INCLUDES MY JOB THAT I'VE BEEN...

Shirley in Holly Springs, North Carolina

my job search

Hi there my job search is not going so well I had hopes of relocating to florida so can someone out there help me!!!!!!

MARIE P WHITE in Toledo, Ohio

RELOCATING

HI,I AM INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO COLUMBUS OHIO ....I LIVE IN TOLEDO, OHIO AND JOBS ARE LEAVING HERE QUICKLY THAT INCLUDES MY JOB THAT I'VE BEEN...

emma paige in Mcdonough, Georgia

customer service

my name is emma and i am looking for a job in customer service full time i am working part time right now, because i took a year off work to take...

THERESA TORRES in RACINE,, Wisconsin

Updated 79 months ago

Customer Service or Clerical position - 3 Replies

I have over 15 years experience in customer service, I am looking for a customer service or clerical job. At this point anything, Christmas is...

RSP in Duluth, Georgia

Need IT Certification to update skills...All suggestions appreciated

I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems. Employers are looking for experience and/or certification. I am trying to pay off school...

Pattycake in Brockton, Massachusetts

Store Secutity

I am 62 years young and very active and due to graduate in July for criminal justice and looking for a job right now part time in a store for...

Naima Jazouli in Rabat, Morocco

Updated 80 months ago

Customer Service, Administrative Asst., Cashier - Experienced, Dependable - 3 Replies

If you are looking for someone who will provide excellent customer service, administrative asst. or even cashier skills than I may be the candidate...

Carolyn in Harleysville, Pennsylvania

Updated 80 months ago

In desperate need of work - 7 Replies

If anyone can offer assitance i need it very much, i am a 29 year old female with no hs diploma or equivalent and i do not drive my husband and i are...

Carmen Lancaster in Sarasota, Florida

Job search

I'm great with people, love dto find a job in customer service I have some exp.

barbara moore in Charlotte, North Carolina

looking for a good job

hi i am looking for a customer service podition in a call center environment i am a hard worker dependable and desire to learn new things if...

pat in Winchester, Massachusetts

job in cust service in sothern nh area

I am an honest and hard working employee who is looking for around 30 hrs a week. I have 7 plus years in cust service and I will go the extra mile...

marcia200113 in Niantic, Connecticut

Job Search

I am looking for work in the Customer Service/Receptionist/Office Clerk area. I have over ten years experience and am honest, reliable and...

Avis McCoy in Fürth, Germany

Jobs in WA

My husband is stationed in Germany and I'm returning to the states this summer. I volunteer at the clinic of post in the lab. I'm interested in...

Di in Wilmington, Ohio

Updated 80 months ago

Live person! - 1 Reply

It is so frustrating to apply for jobs online and never have the ability to speak with a live person. It has become so impersonal. I have superior...

Ms. Durham in Duluth, Georgia

Customer Service

I am looking to relocate to the Bolton, NC area and have 6 years at Home Depot and also have call center experience.

dal77 in Midland, Georgia

Updated 80 months ago

Looking for Job - 1 Reply

I am 52 years old and have worked in insurance for 20 years and also prepared federal income tax for 20 years so I have the customer service...

Shane in Saint Louis, Missouri

Need a full time position

58 years young woman seeking employment. 13 years in Call Center Environment - love it and would like to continue in this area. Any ideas

Di in Wilmington, Ohio

Updated 81 months ago

employment wanted - 1 Reply

I am looking for work in the parkersburg WV area. I was last employed as a welder/electrician. I can operate heavy equipment ie: back hoe, loader,...

Paula L. in Soquel, CA in San Leandro, California

Updated 81 months ago

I can provide lots of clerical and marketing job openings. - 1 Reply

Hi, I came across this page and saw how many of you were having a hard time finding a job, so I thought I would share with you some online jobs that...

steven in Tucson, Arizona

Updated 81 months ago

Customer Service Representative/Accounts Payable - 5 Replies

Where does a women that just turn "52" find a job? I have been out of work for almost a year, and I am about to go crazy. I have a Bachelor of...

ice in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 81 months ago

55+begging for a work opportunity. Energetic, enthusiasti, physically and mentally capable, please I wil work for my wages, grat - 1 Reply

My work history and references are good. The interviews all go the same way: we are just starting the interview process and will make a decision in a...

Jeannie Brwon in Las Vegas, Nevada

Hard work and Team Player

I have been doing customer Service for past 25yr's! I'm a team player love being part oF reason business is a sucess!Have been doing Customer...

TIFFANY HAMILTON in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE

I AM 25 YEARS OLD. I AM A JUNIOR AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI. I CURRENTLY WORK FOR WALMART AS A SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE. I'M READY AN...

Marianne in Littleton, Colorado

Updated 82 months ago

Over 50 needs - 10 Replies

I find that it has been harder to get a good job, being over 50 should be aplus, but its seems to hold me back from getting the jobs I want. Why?

lori roberts in Los Angeles, California

Sales, Customer service Professional.

I had a great time learning the extensive training on product and expectations of time warner employees. I unfortunately, had to resign due to a...

lori roberts in Los Angeles, California

great customer service

looking to be rehired

Terrie Henderson in Dallas, Texas

Over 50 need employment ASAP

I have been living with a friend and I need a job as soon as possible because I have relocated back in order for me to be able to find a place of my...

Sales Professional in Phoenix, Arizona

Looking for a sales job, in either residential or commercial cabinetry

I offer a career in sales and marketing of both residential and commerical cabinetry. If you are offering a sales position or know someone who is...

pattaylor-nanataylor@verizon.net in Georgetown, Texas

Updated 83 months ago

:Lost & Found - 1 Reply

On Flight 737 From Orlando Sanford on 9-23-07- seat 5A I lost 1 earring, I would like for you to check if one was turned in, , 14 carett gold, i was...

Rufus Gardner Jr. in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 83 months ago

applying for a job - 1 Reply

i want to apply for the job as a biomedical engineering where i can apply it and when please reply me back

Ken L in Worcester, United Kingdom

Updated 83 months ago

Homesick - 5 Replies

I am so homesick.I was born and raised in San Diego,CA. I moved to NC with the hopes of making a better more affordable life for my 3 girls,I was...

Trevae L. Marshall in Valley, Alabama

Updated 83 months ago

Need p/t job in sales/customer service - 1 Reply

I ran my own business for 23+ years before the big box stores took our business. I am looking for 20+- hours per week. I can learn your products...

Safe in Bedford, United Kingdom

Updated 84 months ago

Customer Service - 1 Reply

looking for job have call center experience computer litrate very strong will, have lots of people skills very careing person i have 10 year...

Melissa LaValley in Rome, New York

Getting a good job

I would like to get a job so i can have a reasonable life for my family, so i dont have to relie on the state for there help. Also by getting a...

Raylon Green in Jersey City, New Jersey

IM SO DESPERATE

I HAVE MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH PEOPLE CONCERNS. I WAS A PRESCHOOL TEACHER FOR 5 YEARS. NOW IM LOOKING TO CHANGE CAREERS IN TO CUSTOMER...

CATHY in Rowlett, Texas

would like to work

i have 17 years experience in manufacturing was laid off in oct, work very hard and alway injoy what i do.i any friendy and get a long with every...

diane B. Brown in Sacramento, California

need job

I need a job so I can pay bills and also get my medicine and pay for my medical care. I am a good employee and get along well with people in person,...

Janette in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Updated 84 months ago

Established Customer Service Representative - 3 Replies

I am a 53 year old woman who has 15 to 20 years exp. working in the customer service field, from working with patients and there families to working...

SharaLee in Nelson, British Columbia

Updated 84 months ago

looking for job - 3 Replies

Would like a job in call center/customer service field

unknown

several things pertaining to my job

I have been at my job over the ninty days,I have not recieved any sort of pay increase.I have been on call two weeks in a row.Why I work over...

Gail in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

customer service representative

I would like to acquire a customer service position that I could do from home. I have five years of customer service experience and am proficient in...

jessica decorpo in Cranston, Rhode Island

Updated 86 months ago

Customer Service Representive - 3 Replies

I am currently seeking employment. And I think that I could do very well as a customer service representive because I speak very well.

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.