Customer Service Representative Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (227) - Start a Discussion

Janette in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Updated 91 months ago

Established Customer Service Representative - 3 Replies

I am a 53 year old woman who has 15 to 20 years exp. working in the customer service field, from working with patients and there families to working...

SharaLee in Nelson, British Columbia

Updated 91 months ago

looking for job - 3 Replies

Would like a job in call center/customer service field

unknown

several things pertaining to my job

I have been at my job over the ninty days,I have not recieved any sort of pay increase.I have been on call two weeks in a row.Why I work over...

Gail in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

customer service representative

I would like to acquire a customer service position that I could do from home. I have five years of customer service experience and am proficient in...

jessica decorpo in Cranston, Rhode Island

Updated 92 months ago

Customer Service Representive - 3 Replies

I am currently seeking employment. And I think that I could do very well as a customer service representive because I speak very well.

wanda graham in Memphis, Tennessee

Updated 92 months ago

Starting out... - 1 Reply

How did you get your start doing customer service representative work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do you...

How in Zion Grove, Pennsylvania

Updated 93 months ago

Boom or bust? - 1 Reply

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most customer service...

Karen in Youngstown, Ohio

Updated 93 months ago

Customer Service - 6 Replies

What is or how would you describe quality customer service?

valerie R. collins in Flint, Michigan

Updated 93 months ago

Interview Preparation - 6 Replies

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming customer service representative interview? Are there common interview questions that come up...

Diane Spivey in Cleveland, Ohio

Updated 93 months ago

Hiring jobs - 13 Replies

Why is it that jobs are always hiring but I don't get hired I have 6years of Customer service experience?

Danielle Carter in Richmond, Virginia

Updated 93 months ago

Customer Service Representative - 3 Replies

IAM INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS POSTION IN THE RCHMOND VA. AREA . PARTIME OR FULLTIME POSTION AT ANY LOCATION THAT IS CENTRALLY LOCATED. I HAVE...

ROBERT in Pahrump, Nevada

PERSONAL CARE TAKER

I NWOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY FOR A FRIEND OF MINE --SHE IS IN NEED OF 24/7 CARE AND I HAVE A DR'S NOTE STATENG SHE HAS REQUSETED ME. I HAVE A...

howard brown in New York, New York

getting a job

I'm considered one of those overqualified individuals. A Masters degree in American studies doesn"t get you very far. granted I'm not tech saavy but...

geno wimberly in Vina, California

need to contact one of your employees

attention steve cox please email me @ twilawimberly@sbcglobal.net steve it's okay to put your address on the books you send me. I am looking for...

Larry Baedke in Phoenix, Arizona

Banana Nut Muffins

I have been a regular customer of yours for over five years; I started my day with a banana-nut mufflin while I read the local paper. It is the only...

Nance

Updated 94 months ago

Customer Service-Honest job & employees - 1 Reply

I may be a prude, however the companies are sub-contracted and the standards are getting poor. Is there any company out there that doesn't have...

Loss Prevention manager

jod alerts

Is indeed job alerts site down I have not recevied no alerts today

Elizabeth in Lake In The Hills, Illinois

Updated 95 months ago

the worse experience I had was at a Bp gas station - 1 Reply

the location of this store is 5961 Rodeo Dr.. It was about 5:00PM and the attendant on duty was Jose. I went there to purchase a pack of cigarettes...

KENNETH HILL in Frederick, Maryland

Updated 95 months ago

Customer service - 1 Reply

expeince customer service rep /call center have about 10 year

Andrea G. Henderson in Dallas, Texas

Updated 95 months ago

How to - 5 Replies

How do I filled out this application if there's no link to click in

virgenmaldonado in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 96 months ago

Customer Service Representative position - 10 Replies

I would like to send my resume.I need an e mail address to send it to.

Victor A Harrell in Saint Louis, Missouri

Updated 97 months ago

The best part is... - 1 Reply

What do you enjoy most about customer service representative work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities...

Barb in New York, New York

R.R.Donnelly

Don't waste your time.Big come on interview over the phone. Then you actually are given the name and number of the person to call. Does she ever...

BILLY BASSETTT in Dallas, Texas

Updated 101 months ago

resume - 2 Replies

I WOULD LIKE TO SEND MY RESUME EMAIL.I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND IT TO.

Vivian Torres in Troy, Texas

Updated 102 months ago

Getting A Job - 1 Reply

I have 8yrs of Customer Service Experience with Hotel Chain in a call center environment and still no employers are biting what am I doing wrong

Patricia in Springfield, Illinois

Updated 103 months ago

Getting ahead... - 1 Reply

What is the best training for becoming a hirable customer service representative? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to...

Host

To be the best...

What are the top 3 traits or skills every customer service representative must have to excel? Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your...

Page: « Previous   2  3  4  5 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.