Beware of One Hour AC and Direct Hire Temp Agencies...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Nika R in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

Should I say Steve "Roast" acker.The mordern day supremacist.It was just exposed to me in the first interview.I never thought in my few years being out of school and going out into the corporate atmosphere would I experience being railroaded like that on the first meeting. I was tracing back to what I said or did in being professional and acting accordingly, without hardly getting a word outor a chance to market myself.Not only was my intelligence insulted with a 50 questionnaire that was timed for 12 minutes, but was showing to me how he treated another minority who was overqualified than me."We weren't welcome."What do you think when employers do this at an interview?Whether you are a woman or minority? Where does the line get drawn when they think they can get too personal during or before an interview? Including temp agencies that contracts with employers are biased. There's one down here called Dallas Direct Hire, that takes your picture to show to an employer or employers will tell temp agencies that they want a certain demographic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Alice W. in Macon, Georgia

78 months ago

When you run into a situation like this, go to your nearest Human Rights Commission's office, or to the Equal Opportunity Employer. You will get results.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.