Homesick

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Robyn in Wilmington, North Carolina

86 months ago

I am so homesick.I was born and raised in San Diego,CA. I moved to NC with the hopes of making a better more affordable life for my 3 girls,I was wrong,there has been numerous drive by's very close to my home,close enough to where we we're able to see 2 of the bodies on the street.I am desperatly trying to get back to San Diego.I just need to get a job out there and figure out the rest later.I just want to go home now.NC is not the place to move to if your looking for a better life!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Robyn in Wilmington, North Carolina

86 months ago

I have 10 years of customer service experiance,1 year CNA,1 year at AAA,I really want to go back to AAA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

no in Bunnlevel, North Carolina

85 months ago

Robyn in Wilmington, North Carolina said: I am so homesick.I was born and raised in San Diego,CA. I moved to NC with the hopes of making a better more affordable life for my 3 girls,I was wrong,there has been numerous drive by's very close to my home,close enough to where we we're able to see 2 of the bodies on the street.I am desperatly trying to get back to San Diego.I just need to get a job out there and figure out the rest later.I just want to go home now.NC is not the place to move to if your looking for a better life!!

(FYI)-Neither is California, I was born there- (Riverside) and the cost of living is over the Top. You are probably in the wrong part of NC, I assure you -that areas like the Asheville, Hendersonville area, as well as a few others would change your opinion ( unlike any other). I lived there once and now I'm living in Eastern part of NC (Fayetteville)and I am striving to go back.........so, it all depends on "Where" you are living....location, location, location............even California has bad, violent areas and swarms of "Freaks", along with some breath taken areas, you can make a home.

Best of Luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Denise in Albany, New York

85 months ago

Robyn in Wilmington, North Carolina said: I have 10 years of customer service experiance,1 year CNA,1 year at AAA,I really want to go back to AAA.

cna work is so hard! I actually did it for so long and it really can get to you as you work really short staffed and you are treated so poorly often like a maid or more like a slave i should say and some of the other people you work with are not so nice. I feel your pain

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Staten Island, New York

84 months ago

Robyn in Wilmington, North Carolina said: I am so homesick.I was born and raised in San Diego,CA. I moved to NC with the hopes of making a better more affordable life for my 3 girls,I was wrong,there has been numerous drive by's very close to my home,close enough to where we we're able to see 2 of the bodies on the street.I am desperatly trying to get back to San Diego.I just need to get a job out there and figure out the rest later.I just want to go home now.NC is not the place to move to if your looking for a better life!!

was up lets talk minstro_pr@yahoo.com

Ken L in Worcester, United Kingdom

84 months ago

Check this very useful link for job interview tips, job interview videos, cv, global job search:

www.seferm.com/careers/videocareer/careervideoindex.asp

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.