Job Hunting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

carol

77 months ago

Looking for a job is very difficult. No company is hiring-even though they have jobs posted online like at snag a job. I am willing to work anything,within a 10 mile from Ashtabula,Ohio. I am 45yr. worked fast food restaurant for 18yr as a cashier in the drive thru. I have applied at 24 places in this town and online and no one is hiring, I even asked to be just a call in person part time when someone calls off-still nothing. I even went to a restaurant I had just asked for an application and the lady said no-she just got off the phone with an employee that called off, I said I could be only a fill in, on call, she said no. I have applied for welfare, unemployment, and going to a temporary agency(they are also on call when a company needs a person). here is hoping.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

denisemcelveen in Vallejo, California

74 months ago

I have be looking for jobs on line nobody will hire me.denise is just looking for a job chane in her live i being deal with over 8 years now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

I have be looking for jobs on line nobody will hire me.denise is just looking for a job change in her live i being deal with over 8 years now.just
would like to change jobs ok

74 months ago

denisemcelveen in Vallejo, California said: I have be looking for jobs on line nobody will hire me.denise is just looking for a job change in her life i being deal with over 8 years now.
Hope this wiill helpful

74 months ago

denisemcelveen in Vallejo, California said: It is hard try to find a
job in vallejo
i wiil keep on trying

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.