customer services

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

tinawatson22 in Dallas, Texas

64 months ago

I have put i so many appications for this postion and all they can say is you do not have the background how much background do you need when you have over 20 years.
OMG I need help

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Karen Troyer in Atlanta, Georgia

50 months ago

It has been my experience that the background test is for "criminal" employees

Reply - Report abuse

vlopez1227 in Kissimmee, Florida

38 months ago

jeannabeana28@aol.com in Mount Airy, North Carolina said: Must have a phone and computer with internet access...

No experience needed..we will train YOU!!!

Need a great phone voice to take inbound calls...

This is a part time or full time opportunity with flexible hours...

We work with major brands like Godaddy.com, Netflix, Wal-Mart, DirecTV, etc..

Serious inquiries ONLY!!!

interested

Reply - Report abuse

israel1975 in Managua, Nicaragua

33 months ago

I live in Nicaragua and hope to work from home for customer service for you

Reply - Report abuse

sseinc/ work life balance in Miami, Florida

32 months ago

We're currently looking for Customer Support Representatives in the U.S only. You can check us out at smithseinc.com to schedule a phone interview and to apply. Thank You

Reply - Report abuse

katryan in Oviedo, Florida

32 months ago

Does anyone have any information on this job? or the salary? please advise.

Reply - Report abuse

lberry91175 in Auburn, New York

1 month ago

Need some advice on interview tips. I am not a fan of interviews. I just need some help with them. I have had several interviews in the past couple months and no luck. I have the experience that they are looking for but just not getting the job.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Alexis in Portland, Oregon

1 month ago

lberry91175 in Auburn, New York said: Need some advice on interview tips. I am not a fan of interviews. I just need some help with them. I have had several interviews in the past couple months and no luck. I have the experience that they are looking for but just not getting the job.

Do you practice interview questions with a friend or relative? Maybe you have a habit that you didn't realize, until your loved one says "you keep saying "um" or "like" a whole lot...This could come across in an interview as annoying or make it seem like you are not confident that you can do the job well...That extra feedback from other perspectives is what we are often missing and could make all the difference. Remember to smile and have good posture too. I'm usually told that I interview well, so hopefully this helps!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.