How do I know if GEICO is interested in hiring me?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

bsalty98 in Tucson, Arizona

9 months ago

I submitted an application online last night, and just had a phone interview this morning for Customer Service. They asked me some questions relating to my availability and previous employment, and I asked them a few of my own. They then said that they would relay my information to the Hiring manager and that I should hear back on either next Monday or Tuesday, so 4 or 5 days from now. I am just curious as to what I should expect to hear? Does anyone have any idea as to whether they may be interested? If anyone has any sort of insight, I would greatly appreciate it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bettyboop48 in Warrenton, Virginia

5 months ago

bsalty98 in Tucson, Arizona said: I submitted an application online last night, and just had a phone interview this morning for Customer Service . They asked me some questions relating to my availability and previous employment, and I asked them a few of my own. They then said that they would relay my information to the Hiring manager and that I should hear back on either next Monday or Tuesday, so 4 or 5 days from now. I am just curious as to what I should expect to hear? Does anyone have any idea as to whether they may be interested? If anyone has any sort of insight, I would greatly appreciate it!

I submitted an app about 1 year ago.I talked to them several times by phone,almost a differant person each time.Then they called to ask me if I minded 6pm to midnight with I think sunday and monday off.I didnt want the nights.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.