person VS computer pertaining to JOBsearch!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

matt dodson in San Diego, California

57 months ago

although the computer makes it easy in also many ways to look for work.It has one mager downfall!I believe when a person apply's inperson and is able to sale themselves,and push in a perfesional to talk to the personel that does the hiring.One is able to make an impact.Rather than submitting an application online and hoping to be called for an interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amarie Bell in Pensacola, Florida

55 months ago

Everywhere I go to apply for jobs they tell me to either visit the store kiosk or apply online. There is no such thing as talking to a real person anymore. I figure if the computer picks up certain words in your resume to determine if you are the candidate needed, then why not crack open Mr. Webster and start hacking away. You're bound to come across that specific term sooner or later.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

deltadawn31 in Gaithersburg, Maryland

54 months ago

yes your right and next time they tell you to go apply online. DO IT! Then go back to that store and ask to see the store manager. I bet if you will get hired right then and there. if you don't then the store manager will set up an interveiw wiyh you ant I bet you'll get the job within a week. And beg your ass off; isn't that what we do when we're looking for work anyway? I know I do. I am a single mom

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.