the worse experience I had was at a Bp gas station

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Percy L. Thomas in Los Angeles, California

90 months ago

the location of this store is 5961 Rodeo Dr.. It was about 5:00PM and the attendant on duty was Jose. I went there to purchase a pack of cigarettes and was appalled at the way I was treated. I first asked for a pack of Marbloro but then changed my mind asking for the cheapest brand and was abruptly told that I could not change my purchase. I then asked for my money back and was again told that could not be done. Where does a customer service rep come off telling a customer what he or she can do or not do with their money. This was a very trying experience if this is the way BP trains their Customer Service reps I wnt no part of such an organization. Jose even went further as to tell me I had no recourse in this matter by refusing to give me the 800 number to the corporate offices. The store number is #05180. I hope this e-mail is forwarded to some one in corporate and I am given a reply for this really was a upsetting experience, one I hope no one else has to go thru.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth in Lake In The Hills, Illinois

90 months ago

Percy L. Thomas in Los Angeles, California said: the location of this store is 5961 Rodeo Dr.. It was about 5:00PM and the attendant on duty was Jose. I went there to purchase a pack of cigarettes and was appalled at the way I was treated. I first asked for a pack of Marbloro but then changed my mind asking for the cheapest brand and was abruptly told that I could not change my purchase. I then asked for my money back and was again told that could not be done. Where does a customer service rep come off telling a customer what he or she can do or not do with their money. This was a very trying experience if this is the way BP trains their Customer Service reps I wnt no part of such an organization. Jose even went further as to tell me I had no recourse in this matter by refusing to give me the 800 number to the corporate offices. The store number is #05180. I hope this e-mail is forwarded to some one in corporate and I am given a reply for this really was a upsetting experience, one I hope no one else has to go thru.

All CSR'S have to remember that they are the one(s) who chose to be in that position and also that the customer - not the company - pays their salary no matter what the wage is. Unfortunately for you you encountered a sour grape! A couple of options are to call or go to a different BP and request corporates number and address and not only call but write a letter to the Human Resources Manager or Director. Or you can notify the Better Business Bureau and/or your Attorney Generals office for I am sure that you are not the only person who was treated in such a rude manner.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.