jobless market

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

jennifer budinger in Englewood, Colorado

52 months ago

this is such a jobless market i feel sorry for all of people obahma is not helping to create jobs he is more focus on health care

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Princess30350

50 months ago

that is true.. I cannot get a job anywhere... I have a three degrees nothing. I think the best thing to do is go back to school and improve your skills. Hopefully, when things get better your degrees will pay off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nanlisa in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

jennifer budinger in Englewood, Colorado said: this is such a jobless market i feel sorry for all of people obahma is not helping to create jobs he is more focus on health care

And that's where most of the jobs are at: in health care. Not everybody, including myself, is cut out to work in healtha care. I wish they would just stop shoving health care down my throat! I'm getting sick of it.

Nick L in Medford, Massachusetts

50 months ago

Princess30350 said: that is true.. I cannot get a job anywhere... I have a three degrees nothing. I think the best thing to do is go back to school and improve your skills. Hopefully, when things get better your degrees will pay off.

People suggest this but how are you supposed to pay for it. I have a BA in Accounting & MS in Finance. I can't find anyone to hire me even for a temp job.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.