Hiring (Contract) Senior Data Architect, San Francisco (Downtown)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

dsayler@reipan.net in Portland, Oregon

65 months ago

New opportunity with large company for enterprise system senior data architect. Minimum qualfiications:
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering, MS preferred but not required.
• 10 + years of data management/architecture experience
• 8+ years experience implementing and maintaining all functions of database system, including access, methods and time, device allocations, validation checks, organization, security, documentation, and statistical methodology
• 4+ years of Health/Managed care experience
• Outstanding communication skills, ability to ability to influence business and technology partners to align architecture vision & implementation with overall program goals
• Extensive experience working in a matrixed project delivery environment
• Ability to monitor overall standards/procedures and assists in integrating various systems
• Ability to consult with users to determine requirements and recommends database establishment and utilization
• Experience with various database platforms in a client server Oracle, DB2, SQL server) and mainframe (IMS, VSAM) environments
• Hands-on experience with implementing normalized and dimensional models using industry standard tools (ERwin, IBM Rational, etc.)
• Some Experience working with Data quality tools (Informatica IDE/IDQ preferred)
• Some experience working with industry standard Metadata and Master data management tools

Compensation DoE + Benefits; 6 month contract, possible FTE at end of contract effort.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Annoyed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

The "bright" geniuses at this company decide to call me in for an interview just to tell me I don't have enough
experience for the position. I remained professional throughout, however, I must say that I am a bit ticked off that my time was completely wasted. The next time your company decides to bring someone in for an interview, please review their resume thoroughly beforehand. Completely unprofessional.

PS: Conducting phone screenings prior to calling someone in for an interview wouldn't hurt!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.