New opportunity with large company for enterprise system senior data architect. Minimum qualfiications:
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering, MS preferred but not required.
• 10 + years of data management/architecture experience
• 8+ years experience implementing and maintaining all functions of database system, including access, methods and time, device allocations, validation checks, organization, security, documentation, and statistical methodology
• 4+ years of Health/Managed care experience
• Outstanding communication skills, ability to ability to influence business and technology partners to align architecture vision & implementation with overall program goals
• Extensive experience working in a matrixed project delivery environment
• Ability to monitor overall standards/procedures and assists in integrating various systems
• Ability to consult with users to determine requirements and recommends database establishment and utilization
• Experience with various database platforms in a client server Oracle, DB2, SQL server) and mainframe (IMS, VSAM) environments
• Hands-on experience with implementing normalized and dimensional models using industry standard tools (ERwin, IBM Rational, etc.)
• Some Experience working with Data quality tools (Informatica IDE/IDQ preferred)
• Some experience working with industry standard Metadata and Master data management tools
Compensation DoE + Benefits; 6 month contract, possible FTE at end of contract effort.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.