Deckhand Job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

antonio carr in New Orleans, Louisiana

39 months ago

Iv worked as a deckhand for 11years i have work on supply boats,crew boats,lift boats an i know how too be a team player by working safe as one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris Thornton in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

I am going on 29 an am trying everything that I can to provide for my family. I was in he Navy for a short period of time, and found sea life to be very appealing. However, things did not work out as I had hoped and I was forced to pursue other careers. I am currently in retail. It's too easy, the pay is weak, and I am over-all unsatisfied. I am a hard working individual who has always had love and respect for the sea. I would really like the chance to get out there and see if this is the answer that I have been looking for. My family deserves to be taken care of.

Rick Block in Bradenton, Florida

38 months ago

I have TWIC, MMC- O/S, 31yrs old and no experience! Been on and around boats all my life, dont get sea sick. Now what? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sean in Seattle, Washington

23 months ago

I have 9 years total experience on drilling rigs and offshore vessels crew boats tugboats utility boats. I have my twic card I have my merchant mariners credential. all I need is some insight on what boat companies are hiring in Seattle Washington I'm 29 years old I'm 100 percent capable of working on a tugboat. the job I'm working now isn't enough to provide for my family. the only reason why wasn't working in the oil field field the past couple of years is because of the recession I was laid off. you matter heard of it the BP blow out that happen in the Gulf of Mexico. but now I'm ready to get back into it

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.