Need a new start

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

DeWayne Saunders in Charlotte, North Carolina

72 months ago

I have several people working as deckhands that I know in Louisiana. I would definately like to start a career in this industry. I am a very hard worker and a people persons. You will not find another person as willing as I am to learn. Jobs are scarce in NC so I am willing to relocate asap! I need a better life for my family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

vinman in Gautier, Mississippi

72 months ago

DeWayne Saunders in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I have several people working as deckhands that I know in Louisiana. I would definately like to start a career in this industry. I am a very hard worker and a people persons. You will not find another person as willing as I am to learn. Jobs are scarce in NC so I am willing to relocate asap! I need a better life for my family.
you need to get to morgan city la. ( you must be in town ) and contact crew services or ghirardi marine for placement. there is a fee involved but if you're "green" this is the way to go. if you need work until you get offshore there's always work camps in amelia (8 miles from m.c.), but it's rough work and rough living there. bring a couple weeks hotel money, bag of clothes, and 100.00 to get outfitted-good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dewayne in Henrietta, North Carolina

71 months ago

thank you for that. That will help me out a great deal!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

larry grace in Texas City, Texas

71 months ago

I am a very hard worker as well as a good family man as well as a good christian.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yode251 in Mobile, Alabama

71 months ago

looking for a job as a deckhands

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

yode251 in Mobile, Alabama

71 months ago

i am looking for a deckhands jobs

jason in Pensacola, Florida

65 months ago

DeWayne Saunders in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I have several people working as deckhands that I know in Louisiana. I would definately like to start a career in this industry. I am a very hard worker and a people persons. You will not find another person as willing as I am to learn. Jobs are scarce in NC so I am willing to relocate asap! I need a better life for my family.

did you find a job yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chan in Mesa, Arizona

55 months ago

yode251 in Mobile, Alabama said: looking for a job as a deckhands

Ihave work as a deckhand in housekeeper and got my U.S. MERCHANT MARINERS DOCUMENT CARD.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.