Trying to find a Deckhand job having a lot of trouble finding one.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Jonathan Materne in Monterey, California

71 months ago

Most offshore boat companies do not give too much time to aplications. Go there in person to their offices and speak to them in person. Most jobs like that come on an "as needed" basis. I know this from over 20 years in the offshore oil game.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Fonzi in North Charleston, South Carolina

71 months ago

I understand all that Mr.Jonathan but i live in SC i just cant pick up and leave for another state asken about a job or if they are hiring you know. Do you know any company that are doing any hiring. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

robinson saez in Santiago, Chile

69 months ago

my friend for you, look in tidewater crewing ltd,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mjarreau in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

I live in Houston tx. I have just received my TWIC card and would like to get a job on a rig, land or anywhere. Can someone tell me where to get in?? I am in need of a job!!!! PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME.

kodiak570 in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

Muchowich Offshore Oilfield Services in Clute was hiring last month. They only pay $100 a day = take home ~ $560 a week after taxes. 14 on 7/14 off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kenneth aucoin

24 months ago

Fonzi in North Charleston, South Carolina said: Where or how do i find a deckhand job. i applied almost every application or website that i see and still no feedback. Can someone please let me know where some companys are hiring an entry -level worker thanks.
need a job please..

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.