deckhand work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

Chris Kelley in morganfeild, Kentucky

76 months ago

Need a good paying company.Please give some feedback.I have some exp.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Dennis Forrester in Nashville, Tennessee

73 months ago

Im looking for a good paying job.I have a wife in college and two babies to support.I am a had worker and have construction experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Fonzi in North Charleston, South Carolina

73 months ago

Chris Kelley in morganfeild, Kentucky said: Need a good paying company.Please give some feedback.I have some exp.

Sup Chris i need to know some information cant you help me out thank you a bunch

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

thomaslashbrook in Tampa, Florida

72 months ago

ihave3yearsexpasadeckhandthankyou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

thomaslashbrook in Tampa, Florida said: ihave3yearsexpasadeckhandthankyou

iamwillingtotravel\relocateialsohavetheskillsandtoposetodothejob.thankyou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

thomaslashbrook in Tampa, Florida said: iamwillingtotravel\relocateialsohavetheskillsandtoposetodothejob.thankyou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

john in Spring, Texas

72 months ago

Chris Kelley in morganfeild, Kentucky said: Need a good paying company.Please give some feedback.I have some exp.

I work on the MV Northern Victor up in Alaska.Ive operated over 200 miles off the coast in up to 100 knot wind.I have plen ty of experience in Naigation watches, incoming/outgoing barges, rigging, onboard crane operations, vessel to vesel operations line handling, ad more.Ive worked in the crappy winter weather in the gulf of alaska but....i want a job working on tugs or pretty much any other vessel.i want to expand my horizons.can anyone help me????
John jdspromotions@gmail.com

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Kelley in Conyers, Georgia

72 months ago

I went to job crops school for traing in being a deckhand.I have my twic card.I'v been on the boat's for five month's.I work on the river.I want to find a better company where I can move up the latter.I have two captan's who will say I'm one of the best deckhand's.they know I'll move up fast but ther is littel room in this company right now to give me what I Should be.the money here also isn't that great.I think I want to do bluewater but I don't know wher to start from.If I find the right job I'll stay there.I'm a real good worker,and I get along with every body.If +you would write back.I don't alawy's get to read the mail but I'll get to it as soon as posible.Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

eric in Atlanta, Georgia

72 months ago

cxheck out this new website for oilfield workers and boat workers, its just like myspace but for the oilfield www.oilfieldnetwork.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Good in Lafayette, Louisiana

67 months ago

i work at c&c technologies as a offshore surveyor and currently living in lafayette louisian. I am looking to move back to georgia and have a shift like 14/14 or 28/14 anything. so if anybody is interested let me know. thanks for your time. chrisgood20@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dustin in Jacksonville, Florida

65 months ago

I have a z card(O/S, Wiper), a valid passport, TWIC and STCW and am having major trouble finding work. I am very willing to travel and work hard with a good company. I don't know what to do?? Please reply to dustinb.1987@gmail.com with any help, i would very much appreciate anything! Thanks again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

smena407 in Orlando, Florida

61 months ago

Student looking for a summer season jobs living in Orlando willing to travle to Tampa or ST.Pete.very hard worker very disaplined willing to learn you can reach me at smena407@ymail.com
thankyou for your time

Demario Charles in Houston, Texas

61 months ago

this is mario living in Houston tx looking for offshore work. I am with a company now but would like to get paid more. I have my twic, Safegulf, water survival, rig pass,and bp rig pass

Takaua Maburenga in Tarawa, Kiribati

60 months ago

My nationality is Kiribati. I am looking for a job on any fishing vessel. I have a wide and good experience in working on fishing vessel (Purseiner). Here are some of my experiences, swim out to tie up big logs, tie shark in the net, re-joining of wire, welding, all deckhand works. Please if your crew, consider me

Takaua Maburenga

Austin Stiller in Southport, North Carolina

57 months ago

OS Wiper is the job that i am trying to attain, If u would contact me i will be very thankful. I have all the requirments for the job. Thank You

Prof. Gringo in Mexico, Mexico

56 months ago

Austin Stiller in Southport, North Carolina said: OS Wiper is the job that i am trying to attain, If u would contact me i will be very thankful. I have all the requirments for the job. Thank You

No jobs for entry-level greenhorns right now.

If you can wait a few months (years, maybe...) things might pick up, but they might not.

It's very slow in all maritme sectors right now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lulem400 in Irwin, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

I know Consol Energy based out of Monessen, PA is hiring for deckhands. You can go here for info www.consolenergy.com/Business/RiverDock.aspx

Jack in New Orleans, Louisiana

43 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.