I need a Deckhand job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Donald Bryan in Moss Point, Mississippi

61 months ago

I note all kinds of deckhand jobs listed on the computer but I am finding it hard to get a job. I am willing and able I have a TWIC card and US Passport I am available now. If you are an employer just give me a chaqnce to prove myself.
Donald D. Bryan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mboko in Cape Town, South Africa

60 months ago

Att: Human Resources Manager
I enclose my resume for ‘’ Oil Rig / Maritime Industry Employment ’’ opportunity.
You will note from my resume that I thrive on working within a challenging disciplined hands-on environment. I work well in a team and have always had a passion for my trade and a seagoing career. I understand that success within a physical and demanding industry would entirely depend on the selection process.
I am more than willing to undertake any maritime safety course necessary, as may be required by my new employer.
I understand that the industry represents a large variety of skilled labor and my passion for a seagoing career has prompted me to make this application as at a recent screening interview, it was noted that I could possibly fill the position as indicated hereunder.
I thank you for your consideration.
I await your urgent reply.
Yours sincerely,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Capt Tarpon in Tarpon Springs, Florida

60 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jared cowden in Plaquemine, Louisiana

59 months ago

looking for deckhand job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.