need a deckhand job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

joseph joaquin in Washington, District of Columbia

64 months ago

I have been looking for a deckhand job about four months ago, and find it verry hard to get a job as a deckhand.I have five years expirence working on cruise lines,but would like to try working on tug or work boats.At present i'm working on a 100ton dinner boat as a unlicence first mate .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

corey roberts in Saint Louis, Missouri

60 months ago

Resume for Corey Roberts
106 Morgan St.

Objective:
To bring your organization dedication, responsibility, and good work ethic. And show you that I am the right person for the job. And can complete any and all task’s that comes my way.

Work experience:
07/08 to 01/09: Wood Construction

Duties: Carpentry work such as framing, hanging sheetrock, some mudding and taping, painting, finish concrete and rod busting, shingle roofing, metal roofing, tar roofing, laid tile, set trusses, and demolition.

05/07 to 06/08: Smith Carpentry

Foreman: Rick Smith
Duties: Performed some excavating, digging trenches and laying pipe,
metal roofing, siding, painting, and installing sheet rock.

10/06 to 03/07: Heartland Contracting

Duties: we mostly did shingle roofing. We also installed decking. And some siding.
We did sheetrock. Hanging, mudding, and taping. And painting. We also laid carpet and tile.

Foreman: Cody Lee

Tools I have experience with
Saw zaw, circular saw, framing gun, screw gun, grinder, roofing nail gun, ban saw,
Metal bender, pipe cutters, tin snips, shovel of Corse, sheetrock saw, mudding trough,
Kicker, stretcher, paint brush, paint roller. And more, these are just a few of the tools that
I have had experience with, over the past couple of years.

Conclusion

Well that pretty much concludes my resume and I hope you consider, one day letting me come and prove myself, and my skill. And show you my dedication and hard work ethic. If you do, you will see that am a quick learner,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

inneedofwork in Houston, Missouri

39 months ago

I am a 21 year old male that as never done this type of work befor but I would love to learn I have a kid on the way my wife is 22 weeks along and I have no job at this time and I am in need of work thank you have a great day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kenneth aucoin

21 months ago

Hello out there have 5yrs experince deckhand work and 10yr structual welding if anyone who needs a good working please contact me can also relocate. Im almost tapped out have 4kids to support love tohave a chance with someones company please contact me at 504975=0646 thx so much for everyones time to hear me out kenneth j aucoin.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.