cdl law

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

rick in Narragansett, Rhode Island

62 months ago

i lost my cdl the first time in 31 years for dui now i cnat find job because these company's won't hire you for 5 years after the fact what are you supose to do now and i was not even working when it happend i was on vacation in cal it was my secomd vacation in three years don't you think something can or should be done about this law that passed in 2005 the ata just seems to go with polaticans they work for the corporations not the common man

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

jeffandeem@gmail.com in Scottsdale, Arizona

47 months ago

rick in Narragansett, Rhode Island said: i lost my cdl the first time in 31 years for dui now i cnat find job because these company's won't hire you for 5 years after the fact what are you supose to do now and i was not even working when it happend i was on vacation in cal it was my secomd vacation in three years don't you think something can or should be done about this law that passed in 2005 the ata just seems to go with polaticans they work for the corporations not the common man

quess you shouldnt have been duiing it you knew the law

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

nburley in Salem, Virginia

42 months ago

five years is too extreme. If you have been clean for three years, should be able to get another job with regular drug checks. Politicans always seem to go to extremes just to get reelected.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.