Anybody like being a RDA?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

RDA student in San Ramon, California

34 months ago

I am starting RDA school this January and have been reading the posts on this forum for a couple of months now and it seems like nobody likes their job. I was wondering, anyone on here like being an RDA? I mean, at least think it's O.K.? I plan on being an RDA for a couple of years before finishing my degree and I really hope at least some people out there don't mind the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lora in La Jolla, California

34 months ago

RDA student in San Ramon, California said: I am starting RDA school this January and have been reading the posts on this forum for a couple of months now and it seems like nobody likes their job . I was wondering, anyone on here like being an RDA? I mean, at least think it's O.K.? I plan on being an RDA for a couple of years before finishing my degree and I really hope at least some people out there don't mind the job.

I liked being an RDA when I was living in the Bay area. There were plenty of jobs and salary range was 18-25 an hour. I think you've made a good decision. It's a good career, but only for a short period of time. If you're lucky and get a job in a good office, it would allow you to make money and finish the classes. However, I wouldn't recommend working more than five years as an RDA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

RDA student in San Ramon, California

33 months ago

Lora in La Jolla, California said: I liked being an RDA when I was living in the Bay area. There were plenty of jobs and salary range was 18-25 an hour. I think you've made a good decision. It's a good career, but only for a short period of time. If you're lucky and get a job in a good office, it would allow you to make money and finish the classes. However, I wouldn't recommend working more than five years as an RDA.

Thanks for your input!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.