Dental Assistant RDA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

gus in Parlin, New Jersey

106 months ago

I need to take the New Jersey expand duties(NJXDG) for my RDA certification, I need any advice how to prepare for the exam,any book, review, website that can help me.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

josie in Lebanon, New Jersey

105 months ago

you can take a refresher course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Charito in Belleville, New Jersey

82 months ago

Gus in Parlin, New Jersey said: I need to take the New Jersey expand duties(NJXDG) for my RDA certification, I need any advice how to prepare for the exam,any book, review, website that can help me.
Thank you

hi, so how you did??? did you take a course???? I have to study for the examination also. I don't think I'm going to take the course. Can you give me some names of referrals materials, please. thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Smileysuzie in redwing, Minnesota

73 months ago

sure

gayathri in Oak Park, Illinois

73 months ago

guys i really tired of searching .I am international dentist and looking for job shadowing or volunteering in dental office in chicago .i have searching since a year and no luck so far .can someone please tell me a dentist who is allowing to do job shadowing .iam willing to pay .
please someone help me

charito in Parsippany, New Jersey

73 months ago

hi, I don't understand clearly what you want to do, don't do it volunteering, is exausted being dental assistant and no being pay for it, e-mail me, perhaps I can help giving you some tips, I'm a foreing dentist too, working as a dental assitant for many years...
charito.1976@yahoo.com

professionaltrainingcenters in Miami, Florida

72 months ago

I just wanted to let everyone know that Professional Training Centers is offering the Dental Hygiene Board Review. This is great news for Foreign Dentist that have not validated their Lic. in the US, and would like to advance in their career. For more information, 305/220/4120.

Paul in Orlando, Florida

70 months ago

Hi guys, im a foreing trainer dentist and im in the same situation as you Gayathri, im searching too for almost a year and i dont find anything. I was thinking on the volunteering work too here in Olando. if someone could help me with that please I would appreciate it. I have a year of experience working in my country as a General Dentitry after I graduate.

malathi in Pontiac, Illinois

42 months ago

gayathri in Oak Park, Illinois said: guys i really tired of searching .I am international dentist and looking for job shadowing or volunteering in dental office in chicago .i have searching since a year and no luck so far .can someone please tell me a dentist who is allowing to do job shadowing .iam willing to pay .
please someone help me

Hi Gayathri, I am in the same situation that you are 30 months ago. I am currently going to community hospital but, I want someone who can provide me certificate/letter regarding the hours completed. Please let me know if you know any information regarding this.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.