Dental Assisting as a temporary career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Alexa in Hesperia, California

43 months ago

So I am 17, and i am going to be starting an RDA program on 2/14/2012 and it is over 2/2013. The program that i am doing guarantees me a job since the class only has 20 students in it. ( I am doing an ROP program in California) At the same time i will be in college for law. The only reason i chose to take the course is so that i have a steady job that can pay for college and later on Law school. In your opinion is this a bad idea?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bea in Birmingham, Alabama

43 months ago

you need to stay in "SCHOOL" going for a RDA is okay, but what Law school are you going.... what college did you finish to able to attend law school now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alexa in Hesperia, California

43 months ago

Bea in Birmingham, Alabama said: you need to stay in "SCHOOL" going for a RDA is okay, but what Law school are you going.... what college did you finish to able to attend law school now?

I'm starting College In August of this year when i graduate from UCLA i will be attending Harvard Law School. The only reason i'm doing RDA is to be able to get a decent job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

RDA student in San Ramon, California

32 months ago

Alexa in Hesperia, California said: So I am 17, and i am going to be starting an RDA program on 2/14/2012 and it is over 2/2013. The program that i am doing guarantees me a job since the class only has 20 students in it. ( I am doing an ROP program in California) At the same time i will be in college for law . The only reason i chose to take the course is so that i have a steady job that can pay for college and later on Law school. In your opinion is this a bad idea?

Smart idea, I am doing the same thing. I have been going to a CC for a year and half and am starting my RDA program in January. It's decent pay and better than working for minimum wage and it gives you a chance to save up more money while in school. I will finish my A.A. in Biology degree a couple months after my RDA program is done and then I will get ready for my next educational goal. Good luck, I think your idea is a good one!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.