Radiology License

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Krista 1277 in Evansville, Indiana

19 months ago

I became a dental assistant by training on the job in 2006, I have since worked in different offices and recently took and passed my Radiation Health and Safety exam through DANB on 1/9/2013. I was let go by my former dental office at no fault of my own on 2/1/2013. Obviously there is a processing period between DANB and the state you live in. I live in Indiana and I just received in the mail today 2/14/2013 that I can now apply for my state license but one of the documents that they are requesting is a copy of my diploma or certificate from your approved school/program. I don't have either since I did on the job training. I have a potential job offer depending on the license. I have worked very hard for this exam and also taking a course and receiving my cornonal polishing and fluoride application certificate recently. Any suggestions are appreciated. I need to act quickly and get this sent off ASAP. And I hope that this makes sense and there is somebody that can help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

outraged in Tulsa, Oklahoma

19 months ago

Just call the number to the national board/foundation on your letter and explain the situation. Them requiring your diploma is so odd to me, since so many DA's get on the job training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Krista 1277 in Evansville, Indiana

19 months ago

outraged in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: Just call the number to the national board/foundation on your letter and explain the situation. Them requiring your diploma is so odd to me, since so many DA's get on the job training.

I have left them a message but wont probably hear anything till next week, it was odd to me as well, Im pretty sure the answer is gonna be pretty simple. Thank you for your help. It asks for a diploma or a accredited course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.