How much do you make an hour/week as a CDA?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

EFDA Student in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

17 months ago

Sorry if you feel this is personal i just like to know from real DA's and not averages online. Also where do you work and how many ppl are in your office?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DentalFairy in Port Charlotte, Florida

16 months ago

EFDA Student in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Sorry if you feel this is personal i just like to know from real DA's and not averages online. Also where do you work and how many ppl are in your office?

I started at $12 right out of school. Small, private office with no health insurance. I moved around and was up to $19 7 years later. This was at another small private office with no health insurance, but an employer paid IRA and paid holidays, sick time and vacation time. I recently started a new position at a corporate dental office. I make $18 now, but they have excellent benefits including health insurance with plans from $60-$85 a month. Also, life insurance, vision insurance, free dental for you and your family, etc. plus, it's a 40 hr week when I was working 36. Bigger office too. One doctor 2 full time hygienists, 4 front desk, 2 assistants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.