salaries

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

m_daverson@yahoo.com in Cebu, Philippines

25 months ago

hello... just want know, if what is the mode of having a salary... like for example i search the average salary of a dental assistant is $44,000... to have that is it monthly or annually..? i mean if its monthly, the salary is $44,000 every month,,? or for the whole year the salary is $44,000..? thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fern in Portland, Oregon

19 months ago

Yes it's $44,000 a month dental assistants make more than dentist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

careerchoices in Los Angeles, California

16 months ago

Fern in Portland, Oregon said: Yes it's $44,000 a month dental assistants make more than dentist .

Dental Assistants don't make $44,000 per month! The $44,000 is an average salary for the year, depending on location within the US.

Dental assistants do not make more than a dentist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

worked to death in Fairview, Oregon

13 months ago

Fern in Portland, Oregon said: Yes it's $44,000 a month dental assistants make more than dentist .

I'm still making $15.00-$16.00 an hour as a EFDA dental assistant and I've been working since 1997.
Where's the money?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Louie in Lake Elsinore, California

13 months ago

Yeahhh, definitely not monthly. The average dental assistant salary is around $35,000 a year and only the top 10% of DAs earn $42,000 or more. It really depends on your location and level of expertise though. There's a neat little resource here at dental-assistant-salary.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.