Dental Receptionist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Amy in Sacramento, California

94 months ago

How does one with a dental assisting degree get into front office/receptionist work????? I have no training in the front office but I am very willing and eager to learn. How do I get a job in this field????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Rouza sahakian in Los Angeles, California

86 months ago

my major is dental assistant and i am willing to stat working at a dental office as a receptionist, and get deeper into this job. please contact me
my cell # is 818-731-5506

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ashley in Canton, Georgia

78 months ago

Amy in Sacramento, California said: How does one with a dental assisting degree get into front office/receptionist work????? I have no training in the front office but I am very willing and eager to learn. How do I get a job in this field????

dental assisting knowledge at the front desk is vital you could be a very good candidate for front desk with that back ground. as long as you have good verball skills and organization desk skills. if anything take like one business 101 course or management course. you could become a vital person up front with da background it helps talk and sale treatment to pts which is what the front desks job is. front desk make more than da's most of the time. 1st yr da' make from 10-15 hr front desk 1st yr make 15-22hr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kimberly in Memphis, Tennessee

76 months ago

I just graduated from a dental lab program and found out i like dental assistant better and willing to start off working in a office. willing to work hard if some one will train me open for job my email is eyecand30@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

royw186 in Covington, Tennessee

52 months ago

Kimberly in Memphis, Tennessee said: I just graduated from a dental lab program and found out i like dental assistant better and willing to start off working in a office. willing to work hard if some one will train me open for job my email is eyecand30@yahoo.com

Hi,
I'm looking. A. Roy Wrather DDS - Covington, TN 38019

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jms1129

36 months ago

hi....i want to go to school for dental assisting.I would like to go to the nearest school to me.i live in covington tn and really dont want to drive to memphis.Any information on more of a local school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.