Tips for desktop support analyst interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming desktop support analyst interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Kingzanj in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming desktop support analyst interview?

When did you start working with computers? What are key accomplishments have you attained that you can tell me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (57) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kingzanj in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming desktop support analyst interview?

Be yourself and confident. Prepare for key questions eg:
Tell us about yourself? Start with college, note high school is used to gadget your age try to overlook.

Did ever have any contradiction with your manager? (say no - for it is a trap).

What are your weaknesses and your strengths? Turn the weakness into a positive, like trying to do too much in a day than passing yourself.
Chris.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Concord, California

81 months ago

I've interviewed a lot for desktop /deskside support technician roles. They always like to ask at least one technical question, but mainly try to determine how well you're going to fit in with the team. Almost always, I'm asked some kind of hypothetical question related to why someone can't connect to the internet and it's something to do with an incorrect proxy or DNS entry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Foya in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

Start by studing for MCP CERTIFICATION. NET+ certification would be helpful too. Find a good network administrator who is willing to mentor you. Go for it. However, money is in project management or sap programming.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.