1993 Ford E350 7.3 Diesel

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

rpulley in Terre Haute, Indiana

33 months ago

Have a 1993 Ford E350 diesel Bus.... It never starts right up it takes some time. It will crank over then die immeidately then won't start for a while after that.. Have a lot of startup problems with this vehicle. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jmr63301@yahoo.com in O Fallon, Missouri

30 months ago

my box truck starts runs fine then go down the hwy about 55 at steady speed and start slowly loseing power if i keep going it will eventually die but if i pull over or drive n town it runs ok then even n town if u give it alot of pedal it kind falls on its face and loses power i changed the fuel pump the fuel filter container and filter replaced all fuel hoses on the pump and filter canister lost have no idea whats wrong can anyone tell me pls

jmr63301@yahoo.com in O Fallon, Missouri

30 months ago

my box truck starts runs fine then go down the hwy about 55 at steady speed and start slowly loseing power if i keep going it will eventually die but if i pull over or drive n town it runs ok then even n town if u give it alot of pedal it kind falls on its face and loses power i changed the fuel pump the fuel filter container and filter replaced all fuel hoses on the pump and filter canister lost have no idea whats wrong can anyone tell me pls

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.