ebooks4life.blogspot.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Cartersville, Georgia

72 months ago

you have water in your fule water causes white smoke

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

rafael in Edinburg, Texas

70 months ago

Mark in Patonga Beach, Australia said: I have a Nissan terrano II (turbo)
every now and then (not very consistantly)
the car misses (maybe two or three splutters.
if i step on the gas it leaves a huge cloud of white smoke.
if i step on the gas whithout the splutter i get no smoke.
it does not matter if the engine is warm or not.
any thoughts

bad injectors. i would send out the injectors to get checked out and see which one is bad unless you can put a diagnostic computer on it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Sydney, Australia

70 months ago

Had the injectors changed with no success.
it happens mainly when i am in gear going down hill without having my foot on the accel, (so i am coasting down hill or if i am going fairly slow but steady revs like in 3rd steady at 2000rpm from one lights to another, it will start to miss slightly and if i hit the gas you can't see the car behind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Dave in Auckland, New Zealand

67 months ago

I have a 1996 terrano 2.7 turbo it blows white moke when I first start it after that it is fine,but it also is using water,there is no water blowing from exhaust and no radiator leak or visible leaks under vehicle.The exhaust is dry internally but I feel a little moistier when it is running.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

gearbox12 in United Kingdom

64 months ago

Hi I also have this nissan. Noticed the car last winter was misting up on the windows so much I had to use a squeegy to clear them and this week it got thrown out of the MOT place before it could be tested as it had white smoke and misfired. Help! Had injectors out and tested.All OK. Changed fuel filter,no water in it. If I rev it into the red area the smoke and misfire stops. It has been running ok but hadn't used it last week as MOT had run out. First I knew of smoke was at the MOT place! Ideas please everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

gearbox12 in Bedford, United Kingdom

62 months ago

Hi there
Turns out the smoke was darker than I thought and the fault was the injector pump. A very high quality engine flush (made by Forte) was added and it got it through the MOT! It will do till I save for a new pump.
Many thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rickblizz@verizon.net in Hampton, Virginia

58 months ago

need work real bad

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rickblizz@verizon.net in Hampton, Virginia

58 months ago

rickblizz@verizon.net in Hampton, Virginia said: need work real bad

water in fuel system may be cause

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rem599@embarqmail.com in Apopka, Florida

58 months ago

Troy in Watertown, Wisconsin said: I have a 1995 DT466. It constantly blows white smoke from the exhaust and feels like it has a miss when i am driving. Any suggestions!

With no more info than you have given, I would say you have 1 or more inj. bad, or leaking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mario sherwin in Sudan

58 months ago

I think the injector is sticking not spray properly,water in the fuel system,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

zubed in Wellington, New Zealand

50 months ago

Hi.I have Nissan Terrano 2.7 Diesel and it starts late in the mornings. i wait for the glow plug light to go off before i start. onces it starts than its fine from there on. sombody was saying that i should bleed the fuel pump may be air or water is in it. How do i go about doing that any helps please?

2003 altima in Westborough, Massachusetts

49 months ago

what was up with my new 2003 altima----one day the driver side window fell down out of the blue and smashed to pieces inside the door after i had the car for only a few months. then after about 100k the steering was a complete mess and nobody could seem to fix it. then the engine seized at about 140k. a very disappointing car relative to my 92 sentra---that thing was a tank !!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

autobogger in Dublin, Ireland

47 months ago

THE SWITCH UNDER THE PUMP THAT YOU REFER TO IS CALLED A FUEL INJECTION TIMING SOLENOID SWITCH NOT LIKELY TO BE YOUR PROBLEM IF IT RUNS EVERY TIME FOR 10 SEC WITHOUT FAIL YOU COULD POSSIBLY HAVE IMMOBILISER FAULT HAVE YOU CHECKED FOR POWE TO THE STOP START SWITCH ON YHE PUMP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dirtboy in Saratoga Springs, New York

45 months ago

does it do it when its hot or cold ?? could be number of things ,white is water blue is oil and black is normally unburnt fuel

allan in Billericay, United Kingdom

33 months ago

i have a ford 2003 transit 280.i switch on the ignition and the glow plug coil light lights but goes strait out. should this be longer as the exhaust blows white smoke, for some time, with a slight eratick tick over, many thanks. allan

Dave in Edmonton, Alberta

33 months ago

Sounds like heads.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

curtis in Livingston, Texas

31 months ago

I have a 2000 ford F250 diesel 7.3 it is pushing water back out the fill tank where you put the water what might be the problem?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

broncobob in Altamonte Springs, Florida

31 months ago

Could be several things. A head gasket for 1, or if you are getting fuel in the water, then look for a cracked inj. cup.If a head gasket is the culprit, you will probably get water in a cyl. and the engine will lock up. If an injector cup is cracked, the cooling system will be sqturated with fuel. There are other possibilities, but not likely. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Davin

30 months ago

I have a 2004 Chevy 2500hd diesel it white smokes when it is warmed up and at an idole, I changed the fuel filter and there is water in the fuel. It's not a big white smog but very noticeable. Any ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

eddie in Mere, United Kingdom

30 months ago

I have a nissan terrano 2.7 tdi. It all of a sudden started missing and puffing white smoke out, it also put engine management light on. I have put a complete engine in it with pump injectors, turbo etc and the vehicle still does the same. i was told to by pass feul filter , so i put a clear pipe out of a can straight to the pump. this has helped a bit but still got a miss when u excellerate any ideas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.