Becoming a Dietary Aide

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Kelly

83 months ago

I am really interested in becoming a Dietary Aide can someone help me with giving me some more info on courses or anything I have to do to get a position.....Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

latrice hudgison in Killeen, Texas

79 months ago

im looking for a job as a dietary. i use to be one in columbus before me and my husband had relocated to killeen. i was a dietary for 3 yrs. so i need lil traininn at it. so plase contract if u can <Edited by Host>

***Message from Host***
Please do not post personally identifying information on the public forums. You cannot control the visibility of information on the forums, so please be aware that anyone can read this information.

Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ayesha Lynch in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

79 months ago

I am interested in becoming a Dietray Aide and I wish that someone can give me some facts on about and becoming a Dietary Aide.....Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dawn in Newport News, Virginia

79 months ago

what type things dietary aide do??????????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

rhapsody in Fredericksburg, Virginia

75 months ago

I would like to know also how to get training to be a Dietary Aid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mamai Carter in Boston, Massachusetts

74 months ago

i am interested in becoming a Dietary aide and i wish that someone can give me some facts on about and becoming a dietary Aide.
i am really interested in becoming a Dietary Aide can someone help me giveing me some more info on courses or anything i have to do to get a position....Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mamai Carter in Boston, Massachusetts

74 months ago

i am really interested in becoming a Dietary Aide can someone help me with giving me some more info on courses or anything i have to do to get a position.

i am interested in becoming a Dietary Aide and i wish that someone can give me some facts on about and becoming a Dietary Aide......Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Leah in Madison, Wisconsin

69 months ago

Kelly said: I am really interested in becoming a Dietary Aide can someone help me with giving me some more info on courses or anything I have to do to get a position.....Thank You

Hi,

I am 43 with a CNA Certificate and I also have a background in food service work in various settings .. including a hotel. I was just hired entry level to train as a position of dietary aide in a nursing home. The one I am replacing is retiring. I am with experience and some CNA exposure.. starting at 9.87 which I hear is high. Plus 1.00 on the weekend extra an hour. Working every other Sunday only.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.