need a dietary aide position in ri

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

susan

88 months ago

i am an honest hard working flexible worker always in work early,i never miss a day and am paying on a car loan..i am looking to start immediately.please call.thank you susam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Warrenville, South Carolina

88 months ago

Just for the sake of information allow me to ask about your motivation. Many people wonder why pay rates tend to go down and my theory is that a part of the problem is women who are married or otherwise "partnered" will have their lives basically supported by the man in their life and go get a job where they are willing to accept a lower pay rate because all they need is just enough money to purchase their own extra car.

This tends to cause the pay rate to go down for those who are having to get a job to support themselves alone and have to pay for rent and utilities and the small rate is not enough to support their lives.

My question to you is this... Is this your situation and do you realize that accepting less pay is damaging the lives of your co-workers? My opinion is that you should demand the same pay as anyone else for the work and not make remarks (to us nor to the potential employer) about how you are searching for a job to pay for a car loan. If you get the job and are paid well you still get the car and your co-workers continue to be solvent. If you accept less, then you wind up working eventually with a bunch of others making less pay and eventually your husband/partner loses his job and you both are in hot water and lose both cars.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

susan in Smithfield, Rhode Island

84 months ago

this is not true....i am very caring and love working in a healthcare setting.who r u.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MRS.JENKINS in Memphis, Tennessee

80 months ago

I HAVE 6 YEARS DIETARY EXPERIENCE AND RECENTLY LOST MY JOB AND CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR WORK.EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED THANK YOU.RhondaL25820@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sandra crowder in Houston, Texas

77 months ago

Hi my name is Sandra Crowder please email me at sandracrowder@rocketmail.com for a dietary aide worker.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lena buggs in Paterson, New Jersey

73 months ago

hi my name is lena buggs please e-mail for a jod in dietary aide work in the state of nj i work for sodexo right now i need find other job because sodexo is laying people of so please e-mail at lenab131@yahoo.com thanyou ms.lena buggs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kathy in Scarborough, Ontario

73 months ago

I graduated from centennial college in December 2008, my major is Food and Nutrition Management. Now I am looking for a dietary aide position in scarborough area. please email me at nmj001@yahoo.cn for a dietary aide worker or relevant information. Thanks a lot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Angel in Fort Worth, Texas

72 months ago

Shoot me an email for info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rachel Gao in Scarborough, Ontario

72 months ago

hi i am a centennial college food nutrition management student. i am looking for a part time dietary aide job in Scarborough area. please email me at sweetkiwishan@hotmail.com for relevant info. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roxanne Henry in Scarborough, Ontario

59 months ago

Hi I am a Centennial College graduate of Food And Nutrition Management. Iam looking for a Dieatary Aide position in Scarborough. Please email me at julietrh@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.