What kind of training I need in the USA

Comments (1)

jeanny in Kiel, Germany

80 months ago

hi everybody,
Iam from germany, I do a training as a dietician for 3 years. when I finish my boyfriend( he is an american)and I would like to go to america. But I dont know if I need a special training for work in america. Thats my question. And if I need special qualification, where I get it, in germany or in america?
Maybe somebody know something, it will be very nice to write me! :-)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.