HR Consulting Positions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Bobbie Hengler in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

I am an HR Professional with 20 years of experience seeking a consulting position in HR. Because of the current economic climate, I believe consulting in my field may be a preferred choice of employment status for those organizations in need of an HR professional without the labor costs a full-time employee would incur. Because of the length of my HR management experience, I can offer great value to any organization wishing to either create HR systems or enhance those already in existence. I have been successful in all 6 HR mainstay disciplines: Recruiting & Retention; Training & Development; Employee Relations; Employment Law; Payroll, Benefits, & Compensation Administration; and Strategic Planning & Partnering.
You can contact me at: buofpitt@gmail.com. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.
Bobbie Hengler

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Redclover in Pflugerville, Texas

88 months ago

Bobbie Hengler in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I am an HR Professional with 20 years of experience seeking a consulting position in HR. Because of the current economic climate, I believe consulting in my field may be a preferred choice of employment status for those organizations in need of an HR professional without the labor costs a full-time employee would incur. Because of the length of my HR management experience, I can offer great value to any organization wishing to either create HR systems or enhance those already in existence. I have been successful in all 6 HR mainstay disciplines: Recruiting & Retention; Training & Development; Employee Relations; Employment Law; Payroll, Benefits, & Compensation Administration; and Strategic Planning & Partnering.
You can contact me at: buofpitt@gmail.com. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.
Bobbie Hengler

I agree... I am in the same boat.... (20 yr HR Professional looking in Texas)
I may be reached thru: darrellandaudrey@peoplepc.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul thomas

81 months ago

Bobbie Hengler in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I am an HR Professional with 20 years of experience seeking a consulting position in HR. Because of the current economic climate, I believe consulting in my field may be a preferred choice of employment status for those organizations in need of an HR professional without the labor costs a full-time employee would incur. Because of the length of my HR management experience, I can offer great value to any organization wishing to either create HR systems or enhance those already in existence. I have been successful in all 6 HR mainstay disciplines: Recruiting & Retention; Training & Development; Employee Relations; Employment Law; Payroll, Benefits, & Compensation Administration; and Strategic Planning & Partnering.
Bobbie Hengler

You and about 1,0000. other HR Consultants. Good luck or try a different trade. Also, don't forget all the PHR graduates and student this year poping out of comunity colleges with HR degrees who will work for minium wage. It is a struggle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.