2. Manufacturing
3. Union and Non-union
4. Labor Strategy
5. 14 - 20 Years Exp - MBA preferred
6. Multiple Facility Interaction
7. Almost 50 plants across the globe - 6,800 employees
8. >50% Travel - Globally
9. Job is stationed here in Latrobe
10. Path to be VP of HR for largest division of KMT which is currently 1.7Billion - Goal 2.5Billion

Experience and Skills
•14+ years of broad and diversified human resource experience in global organizations recognized for best practices in human resources
•Experience in leading a geographically dispersed HR function in a manufacturing environment
•Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field is required
•Masters degree is preferred
•Demonstrated track record of building relationships at an executive level is required
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required
•Strong business and HR acumen is required
•Experience (and future ability) in traveling globally and working with people from various cultures and geographic locations
•Demonstrated track record of taking initiative, leadership and influence/persuasion of process

Please send resume to

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

THOMAS WHITNEY in Saint Petersburg, Florida

89 months ago

I am writing to you in application and seeking your assistance for the position of Director, Human Resources. My extensive background reflects a wide range of experience and achievements in executive/management development, project management, quality and productivity improvement, organizational development, employee relations, staffing and retention. With great appreciation for managing organizational success, I believe I am an ideal fit for your position. My resume demonstrates my ability to reduce expenses, generate significant revenues, and improve staffing and employee quality and productivity. Also, my ability to increase employee satisfaction and retention. Skills that are essential in today's volatile business climate. Base upon my solid work history, I am confident I will add immediate and positive value to your organization. Thank you for conscientiously reviewing my resume and I look forward to meeting you during an interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.