Networking

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Brenda in Chicago, Illinois

73 months ago

I am currently seeking a Director of HR position in the Chicago Metro area or Northwest IN, if anyone knows of anything available out there please share.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mario Pavisic in Garfield, New Jersey

73 months ago

Hi

I am 12+ years HR executive and i will relocate. in NJ currently. let me know if you are interested

Regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bob

69 months ago

Mario Pavisic in Garfield, New Jersey said: Hi

I am 12+ years HR executive and i will relocate. in NJ currently. let me know if you are interested

Regards

Hi Mario, what industry are you in at present and why are you looking to move?

Mario in New York, New York

69 months ago

Hi

Currently i am in Education. However, i have manufacturing (union and non union) and IT (global) experience as well.
Looking to buy a house and NJ and NY is unbeliavable.

Thanks for interest

Bob

69 months ago

Mario,

I have been scouting for an HR exec and have looked at several profiles, I also noticed what I think is your profile on Linkedin. Is that you?

Mario in New York, New York

69 months ago

yes

Janice Stofer

68 months ago

I am interested in moving back home to the Chicago/Indiana Area.
Please reveiw my resume and let's discuss in more details your needs and my qualifications. Below I have pasted my resume.

Janice Stofer

JANICE LAWRENCE-STOFER
13502 Jeb Stuart Sq.
Centerville, Virginia 20170 janicestofer@aol.com CAREER SUMMARY

Human Resources Generalist with extensive experience in unionized/corporate, utility, manufacturing, health care, insurance, retail, university, govt. contracts and global consulting industry. A strategic business partner with the ability, skills, and knowledge to increase HR’s value added customer service, and assist the organization with achieving its strategic goals. Results oriented, performance focused, and high achiever.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

American Systems Corporation (DOD) – Chantilly VA
Senior Director of Talent Management 2006- Present
Accountable for a staff of 10, a project manager responsible for managing projects in the areas
of: organizational development, organizational effectiveness, recruitment, retention, recognition, change management, and performance management.
• Strategic/Operational Planning and Effectiveness:
Designed and established an HR organizational structure, implemented new HR policies, and develop best practice HR programs/process that allowed HR to become a corporate value added department.
• Project Management/Organizational Development/Performance Management and Change Management:
Implementing best practice programs processes and tools. Managed and Implemented a performance management program and team to create by-in and change champions, to design a best practice performance systems. The team has successfully designed all of the tools and they will launch in 2008.
• Employment/Retention:
Trained the recruitment team to create options plans and build partnerships that in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.