Getting into Truck Dispatching...try working with an existing company first.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Advanced Transport in Gainesville, Florida

18 months ago

Try working with an established dispatch company to get some experience and see if the job is really for you. Online articles and start-up tips make it seem easy, but those of us in the field can tell you it takes hard work and determination to survive in this industry – especially as a newbie. Most truck drivers have had bad experiences with trucking companies, brokerages and dispatchers at some point and it is your job to earn their trust and keep their trucks loaded with quality freight at fair rates. If you ever need some part-time income or entry-level experience, we are always looking for truck agents to help our dispatch team. Reply with your contact info and we’ll send you more information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

oolieizme@gmail.com in Tenafly, New Jersey

16 months ago

Need to find employment Dispatching either trucking or buses or limo company. please HELP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Vernon young in Houston, Texas

14 months ago

Advanced Transport in Gainesville, Florida said: Try working with an established dispatch company to get some experience and see if the job is really for you. Online articles and start-up tips make it seem easy, but those of us in the field can tell you it takes hard work and determination to survive in this industry – especially as a newbie. Most truck drivers have had bad experiences with trucking companies, brokerages and dispatchers at some point and it is your job to earn their trust and keep their trucks loaded with quality freight at fair rates. If you ever need some part-time income or entry -level experience, we are always looking for truck agents to help our dispatch team. Reply with your contact info and we’ll send you more information.

I'm interested in dispatching from home. No dispatching experience but I've been driving for 7yrs. Please email more information about getting started or any valuable info about subject.

Vernon young in Houston, Texas

14 months ago

Vernon young in Houston, Texas said: I'm interested in dispatching from home. No dispatching experience but I've been driving for 7yrs. Please email more information about getting started or any valuable info about subject.

Jourdin60@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

fracmotivated247@Yahoo.com in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

12 months ago

Advanced Transport in Gainesville, Florida said: Try working with an established dispatch company to get some experience and see if the job is really for you. Online articles and start-up tips make it seem easy, but those of us in the field can tell you it takes hard work and determination to survive in this industry – especially as a newbie. Most truck drivers have had bad experiences with trucking companies, brokerages and dispatchers at some point and it is your job to earn their trust and keep their trucks loaded with quality freight at fair rates. If you ever need some part-time income or entry -level experience, we are always looking for truck agents to help our dispatch team. Reply with your contact info and we’ll send you more information.

I'd like more info on Dispatch opportunities and as a CDL Driver "gone local" I have the time to try an entry-level position > e-mail..fracmotivated247@Yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

olga

6 months ago

Heloo i am looking to eork with somebody as a dispach to get more experienced. Can you contact me through the email. P_olga17@yahoo.com

Kristinka

1 month ago

Hi. I'm interested in your offer as a helper for your dispatch team, in mean time to get more experience. My e-mail is: karistinka@yahoo.com.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.