how to start a truck dispatching business?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 306)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Prosto Natalie in Fair Oaks, California

35 months ago

I am looking to open a Truck Dispatcher business. It will be structured as a partnership. I would greatly appreciate someone getting back to me with the required licensing, paperwork and information to start this business. Although I am a bit nervous to take such a big step in my life, but I am also excited to see my self grow as an individual. Please e-mail me at prostonatalie@yahoo.com I really appreciate all of the assistance that I can get. Thank you!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Prosto Natalie in Fair Oaks, California

35 months ago

Sylvia in Long Beach, California said: Hi Xena..im also interested in starting my own dispatching business here in Southern California...could you send me some info on what you've learned about this business so far..i would really appreciate it...

I am looking to open a Truck Dispatcher business. It will be structured as a partnership. I would greatly appreciate someone getting back to me with the required licensing, paperwork and information to start this business. Although I am a bit nervous to take such a big step in my life, but I am also excited to see my self grow as an individual. Please e-mail me at prostonatalie@yahoo.com I really appreciate all of the assistance that I can get. Thank you!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Karen in Grand Rapids, Michigan

35 months ago

A friend and i are looking into opening our own dispatch in Michigan. Just dont know where to start when it comes to getting all the legal things taken care of...what we all need to do to get started.. we have both have worked in dispatch office but want to have our own...Any info would b great. email me @ denslowk@gmail.com.

ProDispatch in Audubon, Iowa

35 months ago

For anyone looking to become a Truck Dispatcher I can help. My company is looking for Dispatchers to work remotely and/or those who want to add their business to an existing company as a satellite office. Just go to www.prodispatch.com and contact me.

Dispatcher in Audubon, Iowa

35 months ago

Sylvia in Long Beach, California said: Hi Xena..im also interested in starting my own dispatching business here in Southern California...could you send me some info on what you've learned about this business so far..i would really appreciate it...

Contact me at truckingtoday@yahoo.com and we can get you quickly set up and going with your Dispatch Business. Be glad to help you out if interested in what we have to offer.

ProDispatch in Audubon, Iowa

35 months ago

Thanks to John for contacting me and coming on board! Look forward to working with you!

For anyone else interested in working as a dispatcher or having their own branch contact me at truckingtoday@yahoo.com and let's visit. I have room for a few more. Thanks, Dave

mbsnoddy in Taylors, South Carolina

35 months ago

Boris in Mundelein, Illinois said: Hello, there. Please send me your phone # to boris@bxtinc.com. Too long to wright things. I'll explain to you faster by phone.
Thanks.
Boris

Hello Boris,

I am looking at starting my own dispatcher service from home. I have a owner/operator with his own authority MC# and US DOT#. I have a computer with internet, printer, fax and phone and when I ask others for help it's like I asked for their first born or being charged enough to get my first born.

I notice you are willing to help and I thought I would send an email requesting your expertise. Could I please get step by step instructions on how to start my own truck dispatcher company, also.

Thanks in advance,

Mary

Judi in Booneville, Arkansas

35 months ago

You should not be offended when people ask to be paid for their expertise and business plan model. It is better to pay for professional advisement from a professional than to get free advice from someone sometimes. Just sayin.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mbsnoddy in Taylors, South Carolina

35 months ago

Judi in Booneville, Arkansas said: You should not be offended when people ask to be paid for their expertise and business plan model. It is better to pay for professional advisement from a professional than to get free advice from someone sometimes. Just sayin.

I'm not offended with paying for accurate information. With all the scams, I don't like paying for junk. Trust me, I have.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

amyamster in houston, Texas

34 months ago

It is beneficial to hire owner operator because they provide their own insurance. The company does not have to pay for it.
truckingpartners.com/driver_solutions/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

LEYDIANA GARCIA in Tampa, Florida

34 months ago

My father-in-law is a truck driver in Texas and now interested in starting his own dispatching company there. Do you have any advise or information that could help me get him started? I would like to know how what good sites are out there to find the loads and what would be needed to begin relationships with freight brokers? Thank you. please email me at leydiana22@yahoo.com

Dev in Seattle, Washington

34 months ago

Ahmed Ahmedov in Renton, Washington said: Hi i was just wondering if i can be a dispatcher at the age 17

Yes you can be a dispatcher but you can not sign any contracts because you are not at concentual age yet. So you need somebody who is adult to help you out

Samantha in Marysville, Kansas

33 months ago

My dad owns a truck. And I want to dispatch for him. And i greatly appreciate any helpful suggestions on how to get this started

Old Trucker in Audubon, Iowa

33 months ago

I am not out to sound like I am talking down to anyone here, I am not. But for all of you who are posting about wanting to dispatch, for your spouse, uncle, and other family. This isn't really the place for help. As long as you are getting loads for a family member you don't need anything except an agreement with them that details what they want you to do. Let them hire you for a percentage or paycheck and work for them. In simple terms, it is dispatching, yes. But in reality, it is quite a bit different that running in or working in a Dispatch Business which I have done much of my life when not driving.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Vista in Austin, Texas

33 months ago

Old Trucker in Audubon, Iowa said: I am not out to sound like I am talking down to anyone here, I am not. But for all of you who are posting about wanting to dispatch, for your spouse, uncle, and other family. This isn't really the place for help. As long as you are getting loads for a family member you don't need anything except an agreement with them that details what they want you to do. Let them hire you for a percentage or paycheck and work for them. In simple terms, it is dispatching, yes. But in reality, it is quite a bit different that running in or working in a Dispatch Business which I have done much of my life when not driving.

. ..
My dear friend convinced us to start a dispatching business - What a great idea!
She trained us and gave us all the information we needed. We are ready to get up at 5:00am and start working. Our problem is finding independent truckers that need our services. My friend is very successful at this- of course her husband owns a truck and she has made many contacts. She never mentioned how HARD it would be to get contacts! How do we advertise our business? Marketing is going to be hard-

Stephanie in Toronto, Ohio

33 months ago

scott b in Milford, Connecticut said: jtrent, my name is Scott I would like to make up a plan for you to look at. I can set up a business plan for the dispatch of loads "coast to coast". please let me know via email if you are interested in partnering with me in the future. Sincerely, Scott B.

Scott I am interested in becoming a dispatcher. Can you give me some insights in starting this business. My e-mail contact is stefanias31@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

33 months ago

I am also interested to work with you, I allready have couple of drivers running for me at one of my canadian/USA account. I would love to expand my operation. Kindly email me at divinefalconlogistics@yahoo.com

Antoaneta in Sterling Heights, Michigan

32 months ago

What paperwork I need to start my independant dispatching ?Please somebody to help me?
And If somebody need dispatcher ..antchard@gmail.com...I am working 7 days 24 hours)

quintus_wilson@yahoo.com in Austin, Texas

32 months ago

looking for any advice on starting a truck dispatching company

Mcphersonbah in Norcross, Georgia

32 months ago

Hello,

I am looking for more information to get started on beginning my own dispatch business, can someone please sned me information or tips to get start in the right direction. Mcphersonbah@gmail.com

JM Powered Logistics in Gainesville, Florida

32 months ago

For those considering entering the dispatch business...there are a couple of helpful articles out there that I can send to you. For some reason I couldn't post the website addresses here, so send me an E-mail (jmpoweredlogistics@bellsouth.net)and I will forward to you.

maryann in San Bernardino, California

32 months ago

please email me any information on dispatching im interested in starting my own business for my husband trucks im not getting alot of information and my time is running out please help

maryann in San Bernardino, California

32 months ago

hi my name is mary and im looking to start a dipatching business in my home and have no clue as to what i need or what im doing i have drivers ready but need info on what to do please if any body can help i would appreciate it.

32 months ago

maryann in San Bernardino, California said: hi my name is mary and im looking to start a dipatching business in my home and have no clue as to what i need or what im doing i have drivers ready but need info on what to do please if any body can help i would appreciate it.

what is your E-mail address?

maryann in Rialto, California

32 months ago

email address is sansouciemaryann@yahoo.com thank u

minajgonzalez in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

boris@bxtinc.com in Mundelein, Illinois said: Gentlemen, just in case you will need loads from West coast: WA,OR,ID,UT,CA to the Midwest and back from Chicago-Millwaukee we have direct accounts year around. So welcome anytime. Good luck in starting your business.

Hi I am Mina and I am broker and need loads, please let me know how I can start from coast to coast. Currently I am only doing loads in Illinois. my email is minajgonzalez@gmail.com

31 months ago

Have any of you fellow dispatchers had luck finding shippers who can utilize food grade tankers? I have several looking for loads in the lower 48 states.

Glenn in Glenwood, Iowa

31 months ago

JM Powered Logistics in Gainesville, Florida said: Have any of you fellow dispatchers had luck finding shippers who can utilize food grade tankers? I have several looking for loads in the lower 48 states.

JM Powered - Email me your tanker needs. I may be able to help. glenn@5060@gmail.com

31 months ago

Glenn in Glenwood, Iowa said: JM Powered - Email me your tanker needs. I may be able to help. glenn@5060@gmail.com

Your E-mail bounced back. Can you contact me at jmpoweredlogistics@bellsouth.net

Mr Iso in Portland, Oregon

31 months ago

Hello, I am interested of opening my trucking dispatcher business and work from home , could anyone please help me of making first steps? My e-mail is islam777_89@mail.ru Tnanks

nicole in Hopkinsville, Kentucky

31 months ago

aeg in Irvine, California said: If you could email me that info too I would appreciate it.

If you could would you send me the information to so I can go over it to nicolekeel1967@yahoo.com thanks

31 months ago

rimpy in Delhi, India said: Am join this job

Which Job Rimpy?

sansoucie in San Bernardino, California

31 months ago

I would appreiate the information u offered my on how to start a dispatch company and god will bless u for helping others

Helmut in Winnipeg, Manitoba

31 months ago

Dev in Renton, Washington said: I can send you detailed information that I aquired over time cuz I am working on to start my own dispatch too. email me

Hi I'm from Canada and I would like to start as dispatcher too ..... My dad and uncles already driving their own trucks so I need infos how to start dispatching ...... Can u help??

31 months ago

Helmut in Winnipeg, Manitoba said: Hi I'm from Canada and I would like to start as dispatcher too ..... My dad and uncles already driving their own trucks so I need infos how to start dispatching ...... Can u help??

your email please?

fortuna in Atlanta, Georgia

31 months ago

Is there anybody from Atlanta who is looking for dispatcher.
Let me know please.

Chris in New Paltz, New York

31 months ago

I am looking to work from home as a truck dispather and / or back office support. I have an extensive background in the trucking industry and i have a home office setup. Very familiar with all aspects of the industry and what is involved. I am available to work fulltime.
Please contact me with any possible offers.
chris815@hvc.rr.com

gadeboye2001 in Atlanta, Georgia

31 months ago

SORRY i AMNOT ABLE TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR QUESTION....... I AM TAX PREPARER , FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE HOW CAN I ADVERTISE MY BUSINESS AND IN WHAT FORUM....MAGAZINES, OUTELETS TO TRUCKERS THAT WILL HAVE NATIONWIDE EXPOSURE....WILL APPRECIATE YOUR ASSISTANCE.....WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR TRUCK DISPATCH BUINESS...THANKS IN ADVANCE

31 months ago

Mr Iso in Portland, Oregon said: Hello, I am interested of opening my trucking dispatcher business and work from home , could anyone please help me of making first steps? My e-mail is islam777_89@mail.ru Tnanks

SORRY i AMNOT ABLE TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR QUESTION....... I AM TAX PREPARER , FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE HOW CAN I ADVERTISE MY BUSINESS AND IN WHAT FORUM....MAGAZINES, OUTELETS TO TRUCKERS THAT WILL HAVE NATIONWIDE EXPOSURE....WILL APPRECIATE YOUR ASSISTANCE.....WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR TRUCK DISPATCH BUINESS...THANKS IN ADVANCE

31 months ago

sansoucie in San Bernardino, California said: I would appreiate the information u offered my on how to start a dispatch company and god will bless u for helping others

31 months ago

JM Powered Logistics in Gainesville, Florida said: Have any of you fellow dispatchers had luck finding shippers who can utilize food grade tankers? I have several looking for loads in the lower 48 states.

31 months ago

me in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: I already have a driver(my uncle) and for now this is enough for me. I have the web sites from which I will get the load information. So my questions are what else do I need to do or have in place? Any special licenses? as my uncle already hauls for somebody but told me he would drive for me once I get everything started. Any other details I would have to do to get this up and running? It will be just me and my uncle for starters.

31 months ago

nicole in Hopkinsville, Kentucky said: If you could would you send me the information to so I can go over it to nicolekeel1967@yahoo.com thanks

31 months ago

Xena in Cleveland, Ohio said: Hi, My husband is a truck driver and want's to open his own Dispatching busniess. I have no idea where to start. He has dot# and mc#,licences ,where do find companies to haul for , how do i charge them, what kind of mapping program should I have for giving directions ,and any esle I should know. please help.

Clayrun1 in Knoxville, Tennessee

31 months ago

I am interested in truck break dawn dispatching.....Where do I start. Have have been doing road service for the past 20 years and I am now interested in dispatching road service help out to drivers that are in bad need of a mechanic. 24hrs.

Thanks,
Clayrun1

kareem_kw@hotmailk.com in Lancaster, California

31 months ago

Dispatch Business in Houston, Texas said: Hello samm in Manteca,

I reside in the state of Tx. and in Tx. there are no special licenses required in the state of Tx. to start your own Dispatching Business, with that being said, all states have different requirements and you would want to check with your local governing licensing agencies and verify that there are no special licenses required for your specific state. If you are a truck driver and would like to find your own loads, you are able to utilize any available load boards to find freight and contact shippers on your behalf, but as a truck driver, it is required to have either your California Dot and US Dot to just run California only or your Mc and your US Dot if you plan on running all 48 states. In reference to looking for a good broker to tender loads to you, there a lot of brokers out there, but do understand, brokers are not dispatchers, there jobs are to move the loads on hand for as little money and as quick as possible, a broker may find you a load going out, but they do not necessarily focus on trying to find you a backhaul. That is where a good dispatcher will benefit you or you dispatching yourself is also an option, but realize this can be very time consuming for you as a driver, when you could have someone doing that for you, while you drive and make the money. I hope this information was helpful and feel free to contact me should you have any additional questions. Thank you

I need help to start a dispatchers/broker business from my home i am atruck driver who is ready to get off the rode please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

kareem_kw@hotmail.com in Lancaster, California

31 months ago

Please help I am a truck driver and ready to get off the road how do I get started with this business of broker or dispatching please I need help. I would like to start off working out of my home

david in Jersey City, New Jersey

31 months ago

Dev in Renton, Washington said: I can send you detailed information that I aquired over time cuz I am working on to start my own dispatch too. email me

hey dev. im a new dispatcher. if theres any info on acquiring loads, or just a simple tip; please email me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

nicole in Charlotte, North Carolina

31 months ago

I just ordered it and can't wait if anyone else is being their own dispatcher out of your home please leave me a comment and tell me how you are doing thank you so much hope everyone has a very nice New Year and please be safe

31 months ago

david in Jersey City, New Jersey said: hey dev. im a new dispatcher. if theres any info on acquiring loads, or just a simple tip; please email me

David in Jersey email me at divinefalconlogistics@yahoo.com

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.